We were going to fall.

This death tube couldn't hold its own. It was impossible.

Metal and humans didn't fly!

A hand on my cheek jolted me from my panic and my head snapped around with alarm, unexpecting Asra to be so close.

"You can let go now. We're at cruising altitude."

I didn't know what that meant, but I allowed him to undo my seatbelt. The moment it was off my waist, I launched myself at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He let out a heavy breath as I unexpectedly climbed him like a tree, before chuckling softly and moving backward so we could sit down in his chair together.

"Look." He murmured, nudging my head from his shoulder. "Look out the window."

I frantically shook my head, clinging to him harder.

"Ailia, look out the window. You will regret not doing so." He suggested.

I didn't like being taunted, and stubbornly turned my head so I faced the window. Ready to give him a piece of my mind, I narrowed my eyes. My words died on my tongue as I looked out at the expanse beyond the window.

An entire world vanished.

The plane was smooth as it slowly cut through fluffy white clouds. My lips parted with surprise, an intense amount of glee bubbling up in my stomach as I gazed across the horizon. I couldn't see the sun, nor the moon, not even the earth below us, but we were floating like a rubber duck in a bath.

I exhaled loudly, turning on Asra's lap, so I sat facing the window. My legs hung over the arm, ass firmly planted in his lap.

I may like the look of Neverland outside, but I wasn't leaving Asra's side.

"I told you so," He quipped. "I love coming on the plane because you get to-

I shushed him, smashing my hand into his face. "Silence."

He growled, nibbling my palm, but I ignored him, wiping his spit onto his own cheek. My hands curled around the edge of the small window, and I leaned forward to look around, sitting more on the arm of the chair.

It was just clouds!

We were all alone up here!

"You didn't tell me we were going on a plane." I mumbled after a few minutes.

"Because I knew you wouldn't come." Asra sighed.

I glanced at him, surprised to find his attention completely focused on me. It caused me to blush, dropping my eyes to his chest. I had expected his silence to be because he was on his phone or speaking to someone else, but he had been staring at me.

His lips twitched as he caught the colour of my cheeks, his spare hand moving to wrap around my waist and pull me back onto his lap.

"So, four hours up here doesn't seem so bad, does it?"

I suppose not but...

"You hid this from me."

"You would've run away."

"I nearly did anyway."

"True." He nodded. "But at least I got you here first."

I glared at him, huffing. "Touché."

Asra chuckled, planting soft kisses to my neck. "I shall have Serenity touch up your hair before we land, since she is going in a different car."

"Why are there photographers?" I wondered.