- Incoming Contact -

Note: The editor has not fully finished editing the entire chapter. Mistakes are to be expected, future chapters might not be edited at all considering that I will be taking an indefinite break from writing and editing, sorry for the wait.

===

Warren's P.O.V.

"It seems that Connor is on the move, good." I told myself.

I observed that Connor and his newfound friends were now off towards his objective from my holographic screen.

After watching the HUD move bit by bit, I suppose I'll wait for him to report his arrival at his destination. After all, it's an important location for him, a proper introduction to the world of Azur Lane if you will. Where he will meet the inhabitants of the world, much like his own, but different.

I was about to close the screen to wait for Connor to arrive at his destination when a red dot suddenly appeared to the right of Connor's current position.

Looking at the name that was present below the red glowing dot, got me a bit surprised that he would meet the sirens this early into his voyage.

"Oh dear, a patrol fleet has just spawned. Right beside him of all places. Observer Zero must be making her move on Azur Lane." I focused on the red menacing dot.

To my surprise, the dot had begun moving towards Connor's position almost immediately after instantaneously appearing out of nowhere. It appears that Observer Zero is preparing to launch another attack on Azur Lane, sending out forces to perform reconnaissance, and it appears that this scouting force has unexpectedly located Connor's position and is currently advancing towards him.

Could it be that Zero detected his arrival? Impossible, I had made certain precautions to insert Connor into Azur Lane without anyone noticing an otherworldly intruder. Could Zero have deployed more scout forces than I had initially thought to probe the combat capabilities of Azur Lane? That seems to be the most likely outcome.

Whatever the reason was, this could be problematic for Connor and his strike group, especially when he doesn't know how to fight, much less use his rigging properly. "Well, this could be a problem for sure," I rubbed my chin by instinct facing this new predicament.

Connor isn't ready to fight just yet, looking into him, his rigging is a carrier meaning he will fit as a support role for the time being. His group will also perform excellently as cover for him since most of them can go toe toe-to-toe with executor class sirens and a few enforcer class sirens. They're powerful in their own right, I'll give them that, but facing Elites and Arbiters, that's a whole 'nother story.

Connor's rigging and his capital ships possess the capability to stand toe to toe against Elites and Arbiters, giving them a better chance of prevailing in a confrontation. However, Observer Zero is completely different. Only Connor himself can fight her on an equal level, but right now his experience with his rigging is rudimentary at best.