- Meeting God -

"Looks like it's time to go sir."

In the office room, we see an old-looking man standing behind the desk while a young sailor looked at him from the other side of the desk.

The old man looked around in his office room before he finally departs and officially retire from the navy.

He saw countless pictures of sailors, pilots, other officers, and many more posted on the walls and some on his desk. He saw dozens of medals from his awards when he was in the navy for a long time, showing them that he was a veteran captain of the sea.

This old man was a captain of the favored USS Nimitz, the first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier in the world at its time, it was also the feat of technological marvel of the USA and increased their power projection when it comes to the navy.

In its service, this ship went through multiple wars across the world, they did multiple sorties and assisted their soldiers on land, as well as striking fear to nations that dared to attack the carrier. The admiral also gained a lot of experience when he was captain of the USS Nimitz, he has been through many wars in the early 2000s, he protected the men on land, ordered sorties to assist their fellow comrades, as well as commanding the strike group.

While you might think that it's easy to destroy aircraft carriers because they have fewer armaments than a regular warship? well, they aren't alone when traveling the sea.

Every single Nimitz-Class Carriers is a part of a strike group, a group that is tasked to project power to the world as well as assist the aircraft carrier from any potential threats that might damage or even destroy the ship.

So, taking down these carriers is a challenge to nations across the world, protected with the latest technology the US has to offer, they are practically invincible in fighting them head-to-head.

"Indeed it is young man."

The old man looked at the young sailor with a smile on his face, "My days of admiralty are now over," he then coughed up a bit, making the sailor look at him with worry, but the old man raised his hand like he was telling the sailor that he was fine, "I'm fine young man, just a little bit of coughing can't stop me," he told the sailor with a smile.

Sensing that there's nothing to worry about, the sailor returned his smile with his own, "If you say so, sir."

Then the sailor looked behind him and grabbed the door handle of a metallic door, "I suppose its time to move on?" he asked the old man, to which he nodded.

"Let's go."

The old man moved out of the room first before the sailor followed him from behind and shut the door.

The two moved along the cramped metal hallway with multiple pipelines across the walls of the hallway with modules and other important things that were vital to the operation of the ship. As they passed multiple doorways with a lot of heavy metal doors opened, they reached a staircase that moved them to the top deck of the ship.

The two reached the staircase, but the old man was having trouble getting up the staircase as his muscles are getting weaker. The young sailor senses the trouble that his senior officer is experiencing, he helped him get up and guided him on each step as they slowly climbed up.

"Thank you, sailor," he humored, "This old man can't even go up right," he chuckled at his problem, while the sailor chuckled also, getting the joke.

After a few minutes of going up the stairs, the sailor and the soon-to-be-retired captain reached another metal door, a door leading to the carrier's flight deck.

Once they reached the door, the sailor moved ahead of the old captain and grabbed the handwheel to open the door, he turned the wheel counterclockwise to open it. After a few seconds, they heard a loud screech of metal inside the door itself, indicating that the door is now unlocked and ready to be opened.