- Welcome to Azur Lane -

In a world much like our own, the open waters were vast and wide, unexplored regions that have yet to be found and ocean depths yet to be explored. This is what Humanity was doing when they first set sail on the oceans, exploring new lands and areas to sate the curiosity of their home.

The ocean is vast and big, Of the many trials and errors we've faced in perfecting our voyages, many have died but their sacrifice will not be in vain. Thus, the exploration of our world started, and still going to this day.

But of course, new discoveries led to new resources, and thus nations formed because of this, Empires formed when they have the might to conquer both land and sea with their military might and prestige.

When there's land to conquer, the more the country develops and becomes more powerful as the years pass by. Such nations were the major powers, these powers were stronger and much bigger than any nation on Earth, except for other major powers of the world.

The Eagle Union, The Royal Navy, Sakura Empire, Iron Blood, Dragon Empery, Northern Parliament, and the Sardegna Empire.

But there was a nation before the Iron Blood annexed them into their ever-growing Empire, the Iris Orthodoxy was once a powerful nation that was considered a major power in its time, but when the Iron Blood suddenly invaded them and annexed them, they were split into two small nations, The Iris Libre and Vichya Dominion. While they were small, they still retained the Orthodox's navy, which was relatively untouched during the invasion.

These powerful nations make up the major powers of the world, they are more powerful or par with other major powers in their time. They hold numerous resources at their disposal, and with that many resources they built up their industry and military might to be the most powerful country in the world. 

But all of that changed when the Fire Nation attacked...

--------------------------------------------

Wait, something is not right with the script... Hold up who the hell changed the lines here?!

WARREN!!!

WHAT!

DID YOU CHANGE THE SCRIPT!!!

I DIDN'T!

THEN WHO THE HELL DID IT!?

I DON'T KNOW, ASK LAUREN!

WHY AM I INTO THIS?!?!

WARREN ASKED!

WELL IF YOU'RE FINDING THE PERSON WHO DID IT THEN IT'S NOT ME!

THEN WHO DID IT THEN?!?!?!?!

ASK ARCHON!!!

ASK ARCHON!!!

Sure okay... ARCHON!!! DID YOU CHANGE THE SCRIPT?!?!?!

Archon? You there?

Did I hear Archon snickering?

Yeah, I heard it too.

...

...

...

YOU. INSIGNIFICANT. FUC-

 FUC-