𝐌: 𝟗

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 ᥫ᭡

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 mora, and Nasir entered the apartment building hearing the drill music playing in the background,
Danielle didn't realize how nice the sevside apartments were in the inside.

Dougie's apartment was pretty big in the inside which surprised her a little bit.

She followed the couple into the living room where everyone sat,
all sharing a blunt together she
didn't recognize any of their faces but she wasn't tripping, she wasnt looking for no new friends anyway.

She was only there to smoke sum, get high and dip later on.

"This my bestfriend danielle, she was at the party with me" mora spoke for Danielle who was on her phone, minding her business.

"Bestie fine as fuck" blu chuckled as Danielle mugged him— along with dougie that was licking his lips at her. He bucked at her and she did not flench instead she just waved him off going back on her phone.

"Mora why you ain't introduce us to her sooner i done met my wifey" setty sung making blu and dougie laugh "Dont nobody want your cracked out ass, fuck" Danielle snapped as blu laughed along with mora.

"La mama playing hard to get but she gon ease up in a few hours" dougie remarked.

"We gon see" she mumbled to herself as she scanned the living room, there was money on the coffee table and a clear bottle with purple jucie in it, Danielle guessed it was most likely some lean.

She grabbed the blunt wrap from her favorite purse; her mini Dionysus Gucci purse, and her small bag of weed, she grabbed her weed grinder and put the two grams of weed in it.

Once she finished she licked the blunt wrap

she then loaded the weed into the damp blunt wrap; now rolling the blunt up.

She grabbed her lighter out of her purse and sealed the loaded blunt wrap after licking the outside once again.

"Damn roll me sum shit" setty chuckled and she mugged him then started placing the blunt in her lips, lighting it up before taking a hold from it.

She coughed a bit, but stopped after a few seconds.

She leaned back into the couch as she released smoke from her mouth,
mora watched her smoke like hadn't smoked in years— which made her laugh at her friend.