10.Life ki value

Aarohi was soon taken to the hospital nearby and she was admitted to the ER. The doctors were treating her and Sumati along with Nihara were waiting outside the emergency room.
The doctor comes out and asks them what happened.
Doctor -"Unhe yeh chot lagi kaise?"
Sumati-"hume glass ki tootne ki aawaaz aayi toh humne jaake dekha toh yeh.. ai-aise. Woh kaisi hai?"
Doctor -"She is fine. Woh ab out of danger hai. Aarohi aapki kya lagti hai?"
Sumati-" hum iske saamne wali ghar main rehte hai"
Doctor-"dekhiye aap fikar mat kijiye lekin yeh suicide case hai."
Sumati -"su-suicide"
Doctor -"ji aur aap family bhi nahi ho toh police ko call karna bohot zaroori hai"

The doctors called the MD of the hospital.He came and saw Aarohi and asked the doctor "kya hua inhe?"
Doctor -"suicide case hai sir. Isiliye aapko bulaya. Police ko call karna padega family bhi nahi hai"

-"chipkali ne suicide kiya"

Yes the MD was Neil and it was the Birla Hospital.
Neil called Abhimanyu and said what all happened there. Abhimanyu called Kairav and said that Aarohi commited suicide. Kairav,Akshara and Abhimanyu left for the airport to go to Kolkata.
Soon the police arrived at the hospital and started interrogating Sumati and Nihara.
Nihara doesn't know it was a suicide. She still believes it was just an accident.
Neil was also with the police.
Police officer (PO)-"aap inke saath rehte hain?"
Sumati-"nahi hum inke saamne wali ghar main rehte hai"
Po-"toh aap inke paas kyun Gaye"
Sumati -"hume kuch glass tootne ki aawaaz aayi jaake de..kha to-toh Aarohi niche giri Hui thi fish aquarium ke paas. Hume laga yeh accident hai. Aquarium ki glass ki tukdon ke wajah se chot lagi hogi."
PO-"beta aapka naam kya hai?"
-"Nihara"
PO-"aapne kuch dekha"
Nihara-" Dida aur watchman uncle saamne the aur main Mimi ke peeche. Aquarium ke paas knife bhi tha jispe blood lagi thi"
Said Nihara crying.
Police went to Aarohi's house to investigate.
Neil bent near the crying Nihara and asked
Neil-"aapko dar lag raha hai?"
Nihara-"Mimi ko kuch nahi hoga na"
Neil-"unhe kuch nahi hua hai. Woh bilkul thik hai"
Nihara hugged Neil tightly.
Sumati-"beta humne unke family ko bataya nahi"
Neil-"aap chinta mat kijiye aunty main nai bata diya hai."
Sumati -"aap unhe kaise jaante ho. Hum bhi nahi jaante"
Neil-"Aarohi actually meri bhabhi ki behen hai. Acche se jaanta hun use."

Soon Akshu, Abhimanyu and Kairav arrived.
Akshara-"Neil Aaru kaisi hai? Kahan hai?"
Neil-"bhabhi chinta mat karo voh thik hai bataya tha na she's out of danger."
Kairav-"dekh sakte hai use?"
Neil-"abhi nahi. Doctor ne kaha hosh aane ke baad jab woh stable hogi tab Jaa sakte hain."
Everyone were waiting outside. Nihara was sitting on Neil's lap and crying.
Doctor-"Aarohi abhi stable hai lekin hosh nahin aayi"
Nihara-"hum unhe dekh sakte hai?"
Doctor-"ji bilkul"
Everyone went inside and started speaking to an unconscious Aarohi.
After sometime sister sent them all out to make Aarohi rest.

Kairav received a phone call from bade papa asking him to come back to Udaipur.
Abhimanyu also had to leave because of the work in the hospital.
A crying Kairav and Abhimanyu consoling him left after meeting and talking with Aarohi. They decided to not ask her about the suicide now.
Akshu stayed back in Kolkata.
After one day in observation Aarohi was going back to home.
Neil was driving and Akshara and Aarohi sat at the back.
Aarohi-"mujhe nahi pata tha tum yahan shift hogaye chamgadar."
Neil smiling from the mirror said "haan".
And the rest of the ride was silent.
They reached home and Sumati did Aarohi's aarti. They went inside Aarohi's room and Akshara helped her to sit down on the bed and she was moving out of the room when Aarohi called her.
Aarohi-"mujhse baat nahi karegi?"
Akshu-"tu konsi karti hai mujhse ab rest kar"
And she left the room.
Aarohi was thinking about something very deeply.
Nihara-"kya soch rahe ho aap Mimi?"
Aarohi looked up at Nihara who came with Neil.
Aarohi-"kuch nahi. Yahan aao."
Said Aarohi spreading her hands to Nihara.
She was about to lift her when Neil came hurriedly and lift Nihara up and made her sit on the bed infront of Aarohi.
Aarohi-"aap school nahi gayi?"
Nihara-"do din se. Aap hospital main the na. Pata hai main ne kitna roya hai?"
Aarohi immediately hugged her and said "sorry baby Mimi ne bohot rulaya na".
Akshara entered with food in her hands and Neil looked at her who was smiling looking at her sister and the little girl.
They broke the hug and Nihara went out with Neil to let Aarohi eat.
Akshara was feeding her and Aarohi said
-"kuch toh bol"
Akshara-"main ne kabhi nahi socha ki hum 2 saal baad aise milenge. Kya hua Aaru jiske wajah se tumhe suicide karni padi aur mujhse share nahi kar paayi."
Aarohi lowered her gaze.
Akshara completed feeding and while going back picking up all the plates, she stood ap and said
-"tu doctor hai Aaru aur bachpan main humne ek saath mumma aur papa dono ko khoya hai. Tumse acha life ki value kon samajhta hai"
And she left the room.

Kaisa laga chapter comment karke batao aur do vote too.
And it was a suicide not an accident. Wait to know the reason for it.