5.Akshu-Aaru

All the guests left and only the family members were there along with the Mehrotras.
They all had their lunch.
Manjiri asked "Swarna ji,Aarohi kahin nahin dikh rahi hai. Lunch pe bhi nahin aayi"
"Haan,uski tabiyat theek nahi hai isiliye."replied Swarna.
"Phir khana!" Asked Manjiri.
"Main leke hi Jaa raha tha"entered Kairav with a plate.
Just then,not caring about anything,bade papa called Kairav for some changes in the decoration for Sangeet which was being held in the evening the same day.
Akshara immediately got up and said"Main lekhe jaaungi"
Everyone stared at Akshara in despair.
"Bhabhi main aapke saath plate leke aaunga" said Neil pointing towards her hands which was filled with mehendi design.
Kairav handed over the plate to Neil and left with bade papa.
Akshara and Neil went to Aarohi's room.

In Aarohi's room,
Aarohi was sitting on the bed with her legs folded to her chest and she layed down on her knees with a pillow.
Aarohi was so lost.

Just then Neil opened the door and Akshara called out Aaru.
Aarohi looked up, folding her legs and she put the pillow aside.
"Aaru dekh bohot der ho gayi kuch khaa le" said Akshara sitting on the bed.
Aarohi nodded and said "bhuk bhi lagi hai"
Neil smiled and gave the plate to her.
Aarohi smiled back at him and took the plate and started to eat.
She was looking down in her plate and started to mix the dal with rice.
Aaru took a small bite with her hands and her eyes welled up and small pearls like tears flowed out.

"Aaru Kam se kam khaane ki vakt to nahi" said Akshara wiping off her tears with her dupatta.
"Chamgadar tumhe plate abhi leke jaana hai kya" asked Aarohi.
"Kya" asked Neil in confusion.
"Baitho naa sar pe kyun khade ho" said Aarohi licking her fingers.
Akshara giggled as Neil pulled a chair for himself and sat.
They were talking about some random things and Aarohi was normal now.
After she ate,Neil took the plate and went back leaving the sisters alone.
"Main tujhe force ab bilkul nahi karungi. Aaj shaam Sangeet main tu aayegi ki nahi tu decide karegi. Aur shaadi mein bhi." Said Akshara and went away.

In the evening,
Everyone were enjoying the Sangeet party except for Akshara. She was missing her sister.
Aarohi came down and startling Akshara from back said"Miss kar rahi hai mujhe?"
Akshara turned back with a smile and hugged her assuring she was there for her always.
Aarohi smiled. Knowing well about her bade papa. He would not let anyone of the family take a stand for this youngest of the Goenkas.
Intentionally or unintentionally,bade papa made sure Aarohi was all alone.

Everyone danced together against the other families,entertaining the least of the guests they invited.

Soon the ceremony got over.
Aarohi successfully made it to the end. It was definitely quite difficult for her today.

Aarohi was standing near the window,just gazing at the stars.Akshu entered the room saying "proud of yourself huh? making it to the end of the function!"
Aarohi gave a smile.
"Mujhe nahi laga ki thu aayegi" said Akshara.
"Meri eklouti behen ki eklouti shaadi ke functions main,kisi aur ke wajah se yeh Aarohi kyun chup jaayegi! Mujhe Teri shaadi main enjoy karni hai,to the fullest!" Said Aarohi.
Akshara hugged her sister and said "tu chinta mat kar Aaru kal waise bhi haldi seperately kar rahe hai tho yahan na Birlas honge aur naa hin Mehrotras."
"Bas kaise bhi karke parso teri bidaai Tak sehni hogi" replied Aarohi breaking the hug.
They both slept and Akshara made sure her sister is sleeping properly and slept peacefully.

That's it of this midnight update 😪
Hope,I did write it well.
Dedicating this chapter for the sibling bond Akshu-Aaru share.

Do vote and comment on the chapter.
And follow too,here and also on my Insta.