8.All alone again

It was day 2 of Aarohi in the Birla house. She was either busy talking with her junior doctors explaining the case and treatments on the phone or arguing and fighting with Neil. After lunch, Akshara and Abhimanyu were in their room. Abhimanyu was shouting at someone frustrated on the phone and the bhabhi devar duo were playing Ludo sitting on the bed when Aarohi entered their room with a knock on the door.
Akshu-"ho gayi tere phone ab aa tu bhi khel humare saath"
Aarohi came and sat on the chair next to the bed.
Aaru-"kuch kehni thi"
Abhimanyu came and asked concerned.
Abhimanyu -"kya hua Aarohi sab thik toh hai? Yeh Neil toh pareshan nahi kar Raha hai na?"
Neil -"ab maine kya kiya"
Aarohi -"nahi nahi isne kuch nahi kiya"
Akshara -"toh baat kya hai Aaru"
Aarohi-"mujhe Kolkata jaana padega bohot kaam hai"
Akshara -"kab?"
Aarohi-"kal...parso bhi Jaa sakti hun lekin is se zyada nahi"
Akshara-"thik hai kal hum Udaipur ghumne chale"
Aarohi-"haan chalte hai aur main seedha airport chali jaaungi"
Akshara-" main Kairav Bhai ko bhi batati hu"
Abhimanyu-"Neil kal main free hun tu jhe kuch kaam hai kya"
Neil rolled his eyes and Akshara and Aarohi giggled.
Aarohi-"waise jija ji aap humare saath aa sakte hai"
Neil-"aur main?"
Akshara-"are tu kaise nahi aayega"
Abhimanyu-"hum kal aap logon ke saath aapke hi tarha time spend karenge...kyu Neil"
Neil-"bilkul Bhai"

_______________******_________________
                            ******
It was the day,they were going on a day out.
They went out shopping and they had their dinner at a restaurant.
Then they went to have ice cream on the lake side. Akshu and Aaru were walking eating their ice creams while the men were standing on one side of the bank of the lake.
Abhimanyu-"yeh jagah bohot sundar hai kabhi nahi dekha maine"
Neil-"Bhai aap rehte ho itne busy"
Abhimanyu-"haan voh toh hai"
Kairav-"Akshu aur Aaru ko yeh jagah bohot pasand hai. Bachpan main humare papa in dono ko yahan har Sunday ko walk pe le aate the. Woh toh humesha ke liye hume chodkar chale gayi lekin yeh dono yahan walk pe aana band nahi kiya. Tab tak jab tak Aaru ghar chodke Kolkata chali gayi."
Neil-"ghar chodke... Aarohi toh apni career ke liye gayi hai na"
Kairav-" haan voh...ai-aise hi muh se nikal gaya" said Kairav and went away avoiding the situation he created by slipping his tongue.

Now,the end of the day.
They all bid goodbye to Aarohi leaving her in the airport and Abhimanyu, Akshu and Neil went back to Birla house and Kairav went to the Goenkas.

Aarohi landed in Kolkata in two hours and texted to Akshu and Kairav that she reached home safely.
Everyone were back to their old routines and Akshu was busy with her new life.
At night Aarohi landed in Kolkata and went to her apartment,she went upstairs and went inside the flat. As soon as she entered the flat, everything was visible in front of her eyes which happened in the last week.
They were the only memories of Aarohi with her siblings and especially the walk she had on the lake side till she goes back to Udaipur again, which no one knows when will happen.
She looked around the place and realised she was all alone again. She need to stay away from her siblings and the lake side. She needs to bear this punishment for the mistake she never did.

That's it for today and sorry for the late update but what to do you guys need to vote to motivate me.
Give your feedback and tell me if I need to do any changes or if you did not like any chapter.
Wait for the revelation of Aarohi's past in the upcoming chapters.