1.Behen ki sagai

It was a pleasant morning and Aarohi is all decked up in her formals for her day in the hospital.She went into the kitchen in a flat she was leaving in Kolkata.Opening the door of the fridge,she scanned through it and took out the vessel of milk.She warmed the milk, making a bowl of cereal for herself.

She ate her breakfast while she checked on her phone and read the messages her sister did, warning her to come to her engagement ceremony.Aarohi being the busiest broker,was finding ways to make her sister understand that she cannot make it to her engagement.
"Aaru tu bahane mat bana.Tu aa rahi hai bas."

"Akshu main doctor hun aise kabhi bhi leave nahi le sakti.Agar tu chahti hai ki main tere shaadi main aaun to tujhe abhi mujhe leave lene pe majboor nahi karegi."
"Acha thik hai bas shaadi pe bunk mat maarna.Eklouti behen hai meri uske Bina shaadi nahi kar sakti"
Aaru gave a little smile in the victory of the argument with her dear sister.
She definitely knew how to blackmail and convince her sister.

This was their conversation in the messages.

Soon Aarohi reached the hospital and got busy with her patients.Aarohi works in a pediatric ward and she is very good in handling kids and the skill that is much more needed than this is 'patience'. She is very patient and always smiling.

______________________________________

Back in Udaipur.

The Goenkas and The Birlas are busy with the first ever ceremony of their children's wedding.

Abhimanyu was on leave for 2 days and Neil has already started his day in the hospital.

The day comes to an end and Neil goes to his brother and sees him sitting on his bed and staring at the stand with some Sherwani's to wear tomorrow for his engagement.Abhimanyu saw Neil at the door and got a bit relieved after seeing him.

"Thank God Bhai tu aagaya.Ab bata kal main kon sa sherwani pehnu"said Abhimanyu pointing towards the stand with 3 sherwanis.
"Bhai maine Vansh se baat ki thi,usne kaha ki Akshara bhabhi cream colour ka lehenga pehne wali hai." Said Neil.
"Toh" asked Abhimanyu not understanding what his brother was trying to tell him.
Neil hid his face with his palm in pure despair 🤧.
"Toh Bhai aap bhi bhabhi se twinning karenge cream sherwani pehen ke"said Neil dragging his words to make his brother understand what he was saying.
Just then Manjiri called these duo to have dinner.
They had dinner and around 10:30 in the night after spending some time with his cousins, it was time for Neil to now hit the pillow.

Here,in Kolkata,
Aarohi called her day off and went back to her flat at 10:30 pm.Aarohi had a shower and was too tired to make dinner for herself and just drank a glass of juice to satisfy the minimum of her hunger.This was now becoming her habit.Skipping meals.She went to her room to sleep, having a good tiring day.
_

_____________________________________

Next morning,The Birlas got ready for the ceremony today and left to 'Goenka Villa'.The Goenkas welcomed Birlas and they greeted each other.

"Aapki choti beti Aaj bhi nhi aayi?"said Manjiri leaving a wordless Manish behind.
"Woh Aaru ko leave nahi mili thi na hospital main issiliye nahi aa payi.Shaadi main aayegi woh,kuch din baad."said Swarna.
"Ji samajhti hun.Hamara bhi doctors ka hi family hain" said Manjiri in return.
"Chalo muhurat nikal jaaye isse pehle sagai kar lenge" said Suhasini, Manish's mother and Akshu Aaro's Mimi.All went to the stage where Abhimanyu and Akshu were standing.They both exchanged the rings and everyone clapped.

After the ceremony,Neil Abhimanyu and all the Birla cousins were sitting with Akshara and talking.Neil,out of curiosity,asked "bhabhi Hume nahi pata tha ki Bhai ki ek saali bhi hai!"
Haa kab aayegi voh?Aur yahan kyun nahi rehti?"continued Abhimanyu.
"Woh Kolkata main hain.Doctor hai voh bhi.Wahin kaam karti hai."
"Behen ki sagai main kyun nahi aayi"asked Nishtha.To that Akshara replied"usko leave nahin mili,kuch dino main aayegi shaadi ke liye".
Neil was curious about the girl.'Why did bade papa get all quiet when maa asked him about their younger daughter '.'Why doesn't she stay here with her whole family.These were the questions he asked himself.Then entered Kairav telling all the Birla clad that their elders decided to leave.
They all left waving off to Akshara and Kairav.

"Chaliye ab hum chalte hain aur jaisa pandit ji ne kaha hum parso Ganesh stapna karenge aur shhadi ki taiyaari shuru karenge." Parso!" Said Akshu,all excited."Itni excite kyun ho rahi hai?"asked Kairav hitting her lightly on her arm. "Are kunki Aaru aayegi na" said Akshara to which everyone smiled.

Now Neil was waiting for the day after tomorrow to see his Bhai ki mysterious saali.

They all took the gifts which Goenkas gave them and gave some gifts to Akshu too and left.

That's it for the first chapter. Comment down how it was. It may be a bit boring but once Aaru comes to Udaipur, it's all fun.So,wait for the coming chapters.
Please do vote and comment so that I can know if you guys loved the chapter and I should continue or not.