“⁽⁠⁽Phone ringing⁾⁠⁾”

"Who is it?",you looked at the unfamiliar phone number calling you.

"Hello?"

"Hello Miss!,I'm Kizaki, Hanayama Kaoru's personal bodyguard!"

"Huh?Hanayama has a bodyguard?"

"Yes,I was ordered to inform you that the Boss has invinted you for a drink tonight at around 10am".

"Really!Oh that's fantastic!,I was looking forward on doing something tonight!Tell him that I agree,but I have something to ask".

"What is it?"

"Where are we going to meet up?A bar? Which one?"

"What should I say Boss?",Kizaki put his hand over the phones speaker.

"The usual".

"WHAT DOES THE USUAL MEAN????"

"Hello?Anyone listeninggg?"

"She will understand",Hanayama light up a cigar and sat on his armchair.

"Uh..Young lady,the Boss told me to tell you the usual.."

"The usual?What do you mean?"-

"Hello?He hung up!What do you mean the usual!",you furiously searched through your contacts to call Hanayama.

"Pick it up!",you said holding the phone close to your ear.

“⁽⁠⁽Phone ringing⁾⁠⁾”

"Aren't you going to pick it up Boss?",Kizaki looked at the buzzing phone on the desk Hanayama was sitting.

Hanayama continued smoking his cigarette ignoring the phone.

"Wait!Does he mean that place?",you paused for a bit."We have only went there once..,but it was the only place we kind of went for a drink.It must be it..",you blushed and closed the call.

"Boss I think she's mad!She hung up!"

"She will come",he said with a smirk and put out his cigar.

.

.

.

After you arrived at the hotel,you were both exited and anxious.Those two feelings didn't match together so to calm yourself down you decided to take a shower,since you were sweaty from the jog you went with Baki this morning.

"Anubisss!"

"What".

"Do you know what's making me anxious?Because I don't!",you complained as you shampooed your hair.

"So you don't know what's bothering you,but I'm supposed to know".

"Come on!,you should know!After all you can read my thoughts, right?"