HE WAS THERE!😟

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

I was getting anxious in my car, because I was nervous if this will work or am I making a mistake?

In a span of 50 minutes, I just thought about the same thing, until I reached her place.

I parked my car, away from anyone's sight. Her house was on a hilly side, making it good for me, even if she screams, no one will be able to hear it, and her father is not home, I remember her telling us in one of her talks, that he left for some business work.

The house was pretty big, a lot of area around it. Maureen was living a good life I guess.

I sneak peaked through one of the windows to see Sidney talking to someone of the landline. She looked angry? What if she is talking or most probably fighting with Billy?

But why do I care? I am here to kill her not to figure out who the hell she is talking to on her phone.

I went around the house, hoping for a back door. They got to have a back door. Big houses always have back doors.

And I finally found it. The door looked pretty weak, easy to pick. So I picked its lock.

Bingo!

I made my way in quietly. I could hide anywhere in here and kill her peacefully. I walked around the house sneakly. Thank god I made no voice, and she was busy talking to the person on the phone.

'' WHO ARE YOU!?'' I could hear muffled voice, she wasn't shouting but the force she gave on asking the question suggested she was shouting.

Without wanting to waste more time and taking advantage of her getting distracted, I went in where she was.

I stood in front of her, looked like she just ended her call. Her eyes went wide on seeing me, well ghostface if to be exact.

'' So it was you? Again?'' She asked.

'' You first tried to scared me on phone and now are here, huh?'' She shouted, anger filling her voice.

What was she talking about? When did I scare her on the phone? Of course I just can't speak up and say ' Sid, what are you talking about?'.

I was going to ignore her stupid allegation, and was going to make my knife go in action when I noticed something or... someone behind her.

Ghostface.

My eyes widened under my mask, as a knot formed in my stomach. He was just standing there, probably with the same amusement I had.

Sidney was standing between two ghostfaces now, and she didn't even know.

But I knew what I had to do. Run.

I pointed my finger behind her, and she turned her head to see what I was pointing at. I got the chance to run. I ran back from where I came from, as I heard Sidney's muffled screaming.

Did he kill her? She was my kill.

I went towards my car, ran actually, as I heard muffled police sirens.

The police already made it here? If yes, then I hope she is alive.

This all will be tough to explain to Sam. My head was throbbing, with what I saw. That person everytime manages to scare the hell out of me. I don't even know I managed to run away.

TIME SKIP
🔪🔪🔪

I reached home in like 20 minutes, because of my harsh driving.

I stormed in scanning around for Sam.

'' HE WAS THERE!'' I shouted.

She came out of the living room with a look of horror.

'' Who? What happened?'' She asked, guiding me towards the couch.

I took a seat and gulped.

'' I though I was the only one who had the plan to kill Sidney tonight, but ghostface was also there. It was a pretty fucked up situation Sam, but I made it.'' I laughed nervously.

'' Did he kill her?'' She asked.

'' I hope not, but I think Sid made the call to police on time, because they were there, when I was leaving'' I explained.

'' I am glad that you are ok Y/N, but what now?'' She asked trying to look for answers.

But I was in no state of planning something.

'' Halloween'' Was all I said before making my way in my room.

There was no way I was going to die from that motherfucker's hands. I prefer natural death, not a murder.

The whole night I spent thinking about how miserably I failed at killing Sidney, but I didn't even try killing her, I just panicked at seeing him. But now I won't attack her at her house, too risky for me. Somehow, the ghostface and I have same plans, or venues.

He came for 2nd time at Sidney's, what could possibly be the reason, I can only think of two. First, that he doesn't leave before killing his planed victim. Second, that he got some beef going on with her. What if it's a mixture of both?

STU'S POV ☎️🔪

I was at Billy's, waiting for him to come back.

He came back soon, his face red, with anger most probably. Did he fail again?

'' What happened?'' I asked standing up.

'' I didn't get to kill her, she informed the police. And they came on time, I think the police are keeping tabs on her ever since the last time, so I need to cancel my plan of killing her at house, but guess what'' He said, looking at me.

'' What?'' I asked being curious.

'' I saw someone there'' He answered.

What did he mean by that?

'' Who?'' I asked.

'' Another ghostface'' He scoffed.

'' What? Dude I swear to god, it wasn't me, I was here all the time, ask your dad'' I explained, surrendering my arms.

'' I didn't say it was you Stu. The knife, that person was holding, not ours. It was different, but the costume and mask was same'' He said.

'' Who could it be?'' I asked, hunger filling inside me to hunt them down.

'' Someone taking advantage of the ghostface, using them as a cover up for themselves. Pretty smart if I say'' He smirked.

''So what should we do now? We just can't let some copycat take our place. You missed the details dude, what happened there?'' I asked in excitement.

'' That person was going to attack Sidney. But I stood behind Sid, the minute they noticed me standing there, they made a run. That person was probably scared, seeing the original'' He laughed.

Why is he laughing? Someone just tried to take his kill and he is laughing? Shouldn't he do something about it? Hunt them down or something?

'' So what now? Oh and what about Y/N?'' I asked.

His face expressions suddenly had a shift from dark to soft on hearing her name.

'' Don't worry. I got something planned for her too, with full check on her and Sam's schedule'' His answered, his face showing zero emotions, like he was made out of stone.

It must be tough for him, killing his love. Why is he even doing it? He still didn't tell me, just the top of it. I honestly like Y/N, she is good and just herself. This guy found such a good match but is ruining his chance. This shows he has no heart, but I can't say anything.

I nodded, not knowing what to say.

I noticed him looking at the bracelet Y/N gave him, a small smile creeping on his face.

'' Atleast, I will have this'' He muttered to himself, but I heard him.

I feel bad for both of them now.

A/N: I really don't want Billy to kill Y/N lol. They are perfect together :(