FEELINGS 💓

☎️🔪

A/N: So, I guess the name of this part gives you a hint, this part will be about Y/N and Billy.

A/N: Possible smut ahead, because this is my second  time,and I still don't get it how to write it good so I have no idea :(

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

It was 8:30 PM. Sam had served me dinner, she didn't make it, last time she made us breakfast, my stomach remained upset.

I was feeling sleepy, the drugs in my medicine started to kick in, making my eye lids heavy. The next moment I heard some rustling.

Is the killer here to kill me now? It's not the killer which scares me, it's that fucking costume. If I see a person wearing that, I would panic. It's creepy, even to me, but on the other hand, it's fucking creative, I mean Halloween is coming.

I decided to check from where the sound was coming, I was hesitant at first but eventually got out from my bed and made my way towards my room's only window.

My head was thumping. And it always happened whenever I am scared, in doubt or curious.

I looked out of my window. Nothing.

Suddenly a voice caught my attention, scaring me.

'' Mind if I join?''

It was Billy, trying to climb the pipe attached to the wall. My eyes widened at the sight.

'' Why in the hell are you trying to be spider man? Planning your grand entrance or just trying to impress the neighbors?'' I asked, my voice filled with shock and amusement at the same time.

'' Questions afterwards, help first'' Billy said while struggling, my room was quite high.

He was almost there, so I motioned him to hold my hand, and he did, I pulled him in.

He stood there while fixing his hair and smiled.

'' I didn't know your room was this high'' He said while re gaining his breath.

'' You know this house has a thing called front door?'' I laughed.

'' I didn't want Sam to know, besides that Randy is still here'' He rolled his eyes.

'' You know, you are being a human roadblock. Randy's got his eyes set on Sidney, and you are kind of in the way. Maybe you should clear the path for him'' I said while lightly punching him on his arm.

'' I would love to get out of his way, just perfect timing is what I want'' He said while coming close to me, making the heat rise to my cheeks.

He noticed my cheeks turning red, and smirked, which made me weak. Of course my body was in a little pain, but he was the one making me go weak, not the pain.

He came close, and closer, I didn't notice when my back hit the wall behind me.

'' Sorry for cornering you like that. Didn't mean to recreate a scene from a cheesy romance movie.'' He smirked, placing his both arms on both sides, trapping me in.

'' I didn't know we were recreating a movie scene today.'' I smiled.

'' Smooth. I didn't realize sarcasm was your way of flirting.'' He smirked, making me feel more weak.

I never, EVER thought, I would experience this situation. I never thought I would fall in love, but guess what, I was slowly falling for him, everything has it's first time, this was my first time.

He leaned in, our face inches apart, our noses slightly brushing , I couldn't look him in the eyes, because I was thinking about Sidney. I frowned.

'' Look at me Y/N'' He said while holding my chin and making me look at him. His face expressions went soft.