NEW BEGINNING 🌇

A/N:Sam is your best friend's name here.

                              ☎️🔪

                              ☎️🔪

............................................................................

Y/N'S POV🔪☎️

I woke to my cell ringing.10 missed calls from dad.I sighed and called him back.

''Girl, you are such a deep sleeper! Your cell's been ringing off the hook for ages! Maybe your dad should set up a loudspeaker system to wake you up next time.'' Sam rolled her eyes.

'' Sorry, for actually getting some sleep, unlike you, who stays up all the night, like an owl'' I smirked.

'' don't worry i am calling him,he must be worried about us in the new place'' I said while hoping my dad would pick up the call.

''Ha! Do you think he needs to be worried about us?'' She laughed

''I don't know,new place,new people,new environment,new everything,you never know what is waiting for you'' I said although i knew this wasn't satisfactory enough for her.

''That's not you, Y/N'' she rolled her eyes and went into the bathroom.

Yes,that wasn't me.I am not a scared new kid. I do know how to put up a good fight,but there is always something extraordinary,for which you are never prepared.

I stared at my cell,he still didn't answer me,which made me worried.I loved my father to no limit.He always provided everything for me,anything I wanted right there,always stood by me in my wrong deeds,because he also loved me so much that he always ignored my flaws.

Finally he called me back,I sighed with relief.

''Y/N! I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU FROM THE PAST 30 MINUTES,WHERE WERE YOU?ARE YOU OKAY!?'' He practically shouted which made me chuckle a bit.

''Dad,look at the time,it's still morning,i was asleep ,and sorry for any inconvenience. We got a bit caught up. We are fine, just settling in'' I said hoping his anger will go down by a bit.

''Oh Y/N,it's ok,you know i get scared easily when I do not hear from you,how are you settling in tho? in Woodsboro, not in the house.'' He asked.

''Woodsboro ain't that bad,I still haven't checked it out properly so I can't say anything,but the house you got me and Sam is beautiful'' I replied while admiring my own room.

 My dark themed room was a sanctuary of contrats, where shadows dance with light to create an atmosphere both mysterious and inviting. The walls are painted in deep hues of charcoal and navy.

The centerpiece of the room is a large, four-poster bed draped in rich, velvet curtains the color of midnight. Across from the bed, a vintage vanity sits adorned with ornate mirrors and flickering candles, casting an ethereal glow on the room's inhabitants.