part 7

After both of them messing around some time. around noon   teahyung freaked out  about  Jimin's fever,  making jimin giggle.  after jimin assured teahyung that he had taken the medication only then  teahyung calmed down a little . They cuddled up together and watched their fav movies and after they had lunch with simple ones  so jimin could digest. Even tho jimin craved for Kimchi fried rice.... much more but  teahyung thinks that jimin is still not  completely recovered. And sick people can't eat food that Is hard to digest. Jimin really felt as if teahyung became his nanny ._.  It was  6 PM  when Teahyung felt  that jimin fever has raised again.    The amount of sugar consumed by jimin in the name of heartbreak from yesterday was insane. 

.
.

.

.

Teahyung left to bring cloth with cold water which will help to regulate the temperature of jimin body. He searched for medicine and decided to make  ginger soup for him. Teahyung after feeding jimin decided to clean the dorm room which teahyung felt like it is main cause of his fever cause who live in such a condition.

After cleaning the whole place teahyung was sure exhausted.  What would you expect from a millionaire who won't even move his ass to get himself a cup of water won't be tied after the whole cleaning.

Teahyungie...... teahyung heard his name being called in the sweetest tone ever.

Teahyungie.......

Teatea......

Teahyung, if you're here to just daydream then leave...... jimin said whining about not getting attention from teahyung. While teahyung was chuckling thinking how kind jimin would be in campus but when he is sick he is a little baby who is rude and mean and maybe a little whinny tooo.

Yes,my cute little whinny majesty! What can I do for you. Teahyung said bowing like a servant making jimin giggle out loud.

Cuddles... teahyung heard the tiny voice said it which looks like  a human teddy while his arms are wide  open.

Cuddling with jimin always felt so special. Like he is the who you're waiting to complete his incomplete soul. It's a feeling of thinking you find your partner who you want live with cuddle with in your free days doing nothing.   No need of too much effort. Like home. a peaceful feeling you only feel when your home.  Teahyung was sure he found his own.

After 1 year:

Teahyung was  finished his studies and was told by his father to accompany him to the company and learn how things go. Cause teahyung being the only child he have to take the responsibility.

Hoseok and yoongi decided to start a studio for hoseok dance class and yoongi to make music but not I  Seoul.  They said they don't want to be in this restless place and want to find their peace.  Which was not long from them as they decided to settle near the Seoul yet far. Jungkook was still reeking his brain on finding a job or starting a startup company aster after his studies And namjoon after a long suspense revealed his love relationship with teahyung's cousin kim seokjin a doctor who is really famous and married after 3 months as both the families have no objection with that.

Even teahyung and jimin has taken a step ahead in their relationship by moving together in a penthouse which teahyung owns.  After seeing their friends settled teahyung also wanted to start his own life with jimin. May be after his(jm) studies.

Teahyung has become super busy with all the company work as his father has become ever demanding his time. But teahyung always managed to make time for minnie.  Which didn't go unnoticed by his father btw.