part 4

Are you serious about jimin kookie?? Hope asked feeling bad for the younger

No hyung just a silly crush like you know ' looks good' type is like nothing serious. - jk said cause he is really not serious. But if teahyung hurt him. He will make sure that face is his will be good for nothing tho. Jimin is precious.  A naive and innocent being who would never hurt a fly.

WEEKEND AT CARNIVAL

with jikook::;

Jungkook and jimin are enjoying the carnival doing all the bestie goals cause why not! The ate the dessert and fast food here and there whatever they think looked good and ride a rollercoaster which lead to jimin almost loose his sense due to fear. They are looking at all the neon lights at the carnival failed to find a pair of eyes looking at them from afar looking like a angry +hungry +husband mood 👀 plotting a plan to steal jimin from the jungkook..

This mochi cheeks don't have time to spend with me but would enjoy an entire evening with that damn bunny tooth guy cute for nothing. He is just leaving the bunny face cause he is like a little brother of him but it comes to the point of stealing his amor ♡♡(means love)he can't sit still ..no way....

Teahyung move closer to the boys who was looking around . He was struck with a genius idea ...

Hyung let's move to that side we will go to that ride ok. - jk said enthusiasm flooding through his eyes ..

Yeah l-lets goo - jimin said nervously..he should have known better than coming here. This super energetic guy kept going here and there going on rides looking at whatever looks scary. God he would never come alone with him.

Meanwhile teahyung was busy trying how to implement his plan but after seeing them climbing on another ride he left with them huffing and puffing......

They sat on discopang pang which is a damn matchmaker ride well that's what he saw on internet some time (tea pov)

What is this?? They is nothing to hold into- jimin mumbled to himself

Unlike jimin; jungkook is walking and dancing around it as if it's his own. Even looking at him makes jimin shiver in fear. Teahyung was currently sitting next to jimin but a little bit far but no one was inbetween them. Which teahyung is very glad about...

The ride started making jimin lose his grip on the pipe and sliding to teahyung side. Jimin just smiled nervously again scooting away from him.

Damn why is this person looking like a serial killer or worse a psychopath or mafia......m-maybe a vampire OMG jimin what have you gotten into yourself..😶😶😶

WHY IS HE LOOKING AT ME NON-STOP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
- jimin thoughts were going all over the world along with fear now added a feeling of paranoid and anxiety wow.......