Robert rushed towards estella's room. His hurried footsteps alerting his presence to eldest maroni brothers who were awaiting their fathers arrival.

Looking at his eldest son Robert narrowed his eyes and spoke in a cold voice" we'll talk about it and you better have good explanation for your action"

Robert opened estellas room door slowly and walked inside as quietly as he can. He crouched near her bed and caressed her cheeks. Robert was finally able to breathe looking at his daughter being fine. She wasn't pale or anything.

" You scared me little star " he spoke lowly afraid to wake her.

Robert placed a feather like kiss on estella's forehead and exited her room just as silently as he came inside.

He found Leonardo and Cyrus standing outside estellas room waiting for him.

" My office NOW" Robert ordered his sons and walked away from there to his office briskly.

Leonardo and Cyrus followed their father and entered their home office. After making sure the door was locked Leonardo sat in front of his father.

" You better have a good reason to not inform me about estella's health" Robert growled looking at his two eldest sons.

Robert was well aware of Leonardo's habit of solving all the issues on his own but this matter involved his youngest child's health not some business deal.

And Cyrus though respects his father is way too loyal to Leonardo. It has been like this since their childhood. Whatever Leonardo did Cyrus would follow.

Sometimes Robert wonders if they are hidden twins of some sort ?

Leonardo and Cyrus shared a look as if having their own telepathic conversation. This agitated Robert more than he already was.

" WHAT IS IT ?" Robert shouted at his eldest sons.

Leonardo cleared his throat and fixed his posture as preparing for a battle and Cyrus removed all the objects made of glass put of reach from Robert.

Robert was growing more and more frustrated with their tactics and was seconds away from pulling out his gun from the drawer and shooting them.

Before he could say or do anything Leonardo decided to drop a bomb

" Estella is pregnant " Leonardo ripped off the band aid.

There was a deafening silence in the room .

" What did you say ? Am I supposed to find this funny ?" Robert gritted out not appreciating Leonardo's humor.

" Stella was feeling lethargic since morning and she threw up and fainted. When the doctors ran blood tests they found that ..uhm she wa-- is pregnant " Leonardo explained to his father

Robert just sat there stiffly. It was unfathomable to his that his little girl was pregnant

His youngest child was going to have a child of her own.

Hello everyone

Hello everyone

So we are already in the second month of this year..... phew time does fly doesn't it ?

Q. Should I change the cover of this book ?

I have uploaded two more stories( sigh.... i know not a good idea) but tell me which one do you like more so i'll update that first

I'll update on sunday now. i uploaded this part earlier because i haven't updated for awhile.

Take care and love you all.

Avi