2 days later

"Do you think those two will ever get cancelled" Floyd asked suddenly making you bust out with laughter. "Well I mean they aren't great people so probably! I wasn't expecting a question like that though" you snickered rubbing your hand up and down over Floyd's arm to warm him up. Velvet and Veneer had extracted their talent about 20 minutes ago for a concert.

You weren't sure why you didn't feel nearly as badly as Floyd did after the extractions but you were glad you could help him when necessary.
You looked at Floyd's soft hair as something caught your eye. You reached over and held a strand of his hair before pausing, looking at Floyd "wait I'm going to pull a hair okay? I need you to check this out" you warned Floyd as you pulled the strand off. You held it out in front of Floyd's face as he looked at it puzzled. "It's white?" He said confused and you nodded. "Do you think, it's because you're getting old?" You joked and he grumbled "no need to rub it in!" He huffed crossing his arms moving away from you.

You laughed before you pulled him back by you. "I'm sorry I was just kidding!" You said stifling more laughter. Floyd continued to pout as you examined the hair. "Well look at this" you said showing Floyd his hair again, but pointing at the end "the end is still bright pink! Just the roots are bleaching?" You said unsure.

Floyd furrowed his eyebrows as he picked up the hair piece from your hands. "Is all of my hair like this?" He asked concerned unable to see for himself. You sat up on your knees, looking through the roots of Floyd's hair before you shook your head "no, not all of your hair is like that. Though there is quite a few." You answered, sitting back down slouching against the wall.

Floyd sighed as he leaned against you closing his eyes "what if I really am getting too old" he groaned making you sit upright panicking slightly. "Woah! No I was just kidding, I just know you haven't seen your brothers in over twenty years so I know you're not a kid! You don't look older than your mid twenties I promise!" You tried to fix what your joke accidentally cause, but Floyd just.. laughed?

You stared at him confused as he doubled over making you tilt your head in even more confusion "what? What is it??" You asked waiting for Floyd to relax. Eventually he did calm down but it took a couple minutes. "I was just kidding!" He hummed in satisfaction, for getting you back for calling him old.

You rolled your eyes at Floyd before you smiled "sleep with one eye open" you joked and Floyd stared at you a bit concerned making you giggle. This only made Floyd even more nervous.

External Pov

After a few hours of joking around at each others expense, the two trolls heard a thump from just outside their bottle. That was weird. No one was in the room at the moment.

M/n and Floyd had stopped talking looking at each other confused before looking towards where the sound had come from. It was another troll!! One who was laying on his face? Looked uncomfortable. Floyd jumped to his feet running up to the diamond wall by the troll. M/n hesitantly following after him.

The other troll got up and dusted himself off. "John Dory? I can't believe it!" Floyd said, his tone confused and hopeful "I never thought I would see any of my bothers again.." he frowned before the new troll, John Dory spoke. "I'm gonna get you out of here bro!
And.. other troll.." He said taking note of m/n's presence. M/n just waved awkwardly in return.

"No! You've gotta get out of here! You don't understand. Velvet and Veneer are giant pop obsessed succubi with no talent and they've been stealing ours. They could come back any minute for more!"

Floyd spoke fast, trying to get his message across as soon as he could so his brother could leave and get somewhere safe. "What? That's even worse than lip-syncing!" John Dory said like that was his biggest concern. "Well they won't have my brother! Not today!" He growled as he grew some glitter stars and tried to scratch open the bottle.

Floyd deadpanned as he stared at his brother with his arms crossed "John. John stop. The bottle is made of diamond. There's only one thing that can break it.. and you don't seem like you have what it needs" He said bluntly. John Dory on the other hand.. did not take the hint. "Alright, so then I need a diamond shattering diamond hammer!" Floyd's brother said confidently making M/n and Floyd stare at John Dory with an unimpressed expression on their faces.

"No John. It's the perfect family harmony" Floyd said facepalming. John Dory gasped as he finally understood "that's right! The perfect family harmony.." he hummed as he began to think. Just outside the door Velvet and Veneer could he heard talking.

Floyd gasped and told his brother to leave, and save himself. "Don't worry Floyd! I'll be back, with the bros. We'll get you out of there!" John Dory said as he narrowly missed meeting Velvet and Veneer.

M/n's Pov

You sighed relived that Floyd's brother got out safely, Floyd relaxing too. That didn't last long though, as Velvet and Veneer were only coming back to get more essence.

|| (Word Count: 1785) We are finally in the time line the movie references! I know it took a bit to get there but I promise there's a reason for that. Technically Floyd was captured a month prior to barbs world tour (a month before they went to search for Floyd) so that's two! I know I didn't go into insane detail with the time they spent together and I'm sorry about that, I would probably run out of ideas if I went over every single day they were stuck there so.. forgive me 🙏. Anyway what's your favorite trolls hc? I have a few but my favorite is that if you were to mix a pop troll with a rock troll, and have that troll mix w a techno troll, you would get a scene troll 😭||