War Day 3: No mercy!

Start from the beginning

GOTCHA!

Didn't expected this huh!

Well too bad!

Now come on!

Stand up!

....

stand up?

Why is he so disoriented?

Damn was this too much for the man already?

What a pussy even Kacchan would stand up after this!

I didn't even kick him with my quirk.... didn't wanted to kill anyone after all.

So I decided to play a bit with this man and grab him by the collar to drag him up against the next chair. This was a churche after all. There were chairs all around us. Rows and rows of chairs and there were not the best place when someone wanted to fight but it worked for me as I took Kuroiro not only by his collar dragging him across the floor and up against a chair but slammed his head and his back against the edge of one of these rows as well.

This really must have hurt!

This should be enough pain for sure.

I could hear some gasping but it was already too late.

Nezu: Shihai Kuroiro is eliminated.

Me: Seriously again?

I have not even started to have my fun and you are eliminating them?

This is not fair!

Do this one more time and I swear I will do something against this bullshit!

I am playing by the rules already!

What more do you want me to do?

Do you fucking not trust me?

Jesus.... really.... why did you appoint me as a villain then?

A bit of questions but more complains formed in my head. I wanted to say them out loud but stopped myself in the last second to do so since it was not only Nezu who was watching this whole thing. It could be dangerous for me if anyone would know about how I really felt. I mean could they actually expell me for this?

Perhapse?

I don't know... I would say no since this was for sure no reason to throw me out at all... and besides that there are just about 3 or 4 years to go.... I was sure there were 3 but in case I would need to repeat a class then there would be 4 years. Oh well... it was a small prize to pay to get that license and then do whatever I wanted as a hero. Of course I would obey by the law but no one ever said I could not take it up as a challange and try to bend it.

It may not be the best thing one could do, but who cares!

I don't have to wrok for any agency!

I could work on my own and get paid by how many villains I get down and off the street.

No matter what, I would be successful and I could finally get my mom a nice place where she could just rest and be at ease. I owed it to her since she was there for me. I wanted to gift her the best place and if I could I would be the one supporting her as well as my own.

Back to where I was!

I still had Kuroiro in front of me and he was eliminated but that didn't mean I was over since I grabbed one of these paralysing bullets I had and then shoved it into his mouth. The poor guy couldn't do anything but swallow it.... which apparently didn't reacted well with the bracelet. The screams that followed were more filled with agony and he started to beg for forgiveness in seconds and begged it to stop. Too bad that no one could do something like this besides the teachers and they were not doing anything at all. I feared that this was a bug inside the bracelets which they would certainly fix soon but for now, I was enjoying his pain.

It was soo much that even the rest of the people inside the church looked at me and I was just smiling back at them in a very sweet way.

Me: Sooo.... who's next?

Pony, Rin and that other girl were certainly not able to move at all since they already had the paralysing status and it was still valid. Tokoyami was a complete different story and BOY! When I tell you that his quirk was hiding behind himself... then that was certainly meaning something!

 then that was certainly meaning something!