War Day 3: No mercy!

Start from the beginning

It's dark in here but not too dark.... both of their quirks do have that element of darkness.. so they should be able to make the most out of it and give me one hell of a fight for sure!

.... but again we are first years.... so maybe also not cause we ain't trained for this yet.... still hope for the best and they better give me a good fight!

I trained for UA soo hard!

There is no way they did not do it!

This is UA after all.... 

Me: Now then, shall we have our dance next?

Tokoyami as well as Kuroiro looked at me before they nodded to each other. It was Kuroiro who first came at me and this was not that bad. I wantd to mess with Tokoyami quite a bit so getting rid of Kuroiro first was not a bad thing at all. Then again the others who were laying around were also not helping at all. Pony was there and Komori as well as Rin. I was thinking of a way to hurt them all but I also didn't wanted to get disqualified. That meant that I needed to use my fists and nothing than my fists and the whip. Oh on that note, I took it out the moment I saw Kuroiro vanish into a shadow. 

YES!

There he goes!

Now let's see what you can offer!

Did he really think he was the only one who could be stealthy?

HECK NO!

So this is how you wanna play... sure...

I bet I can find you!

Let's see.... trust in your senses... that is what mom always said to me....

Trust in yourself....

I will!

If anything, I was the one who should be sneaking around and hoping for the best not this hero. By the way, if anyone would describe his quirk then it would be villainous for sure. What was I doing here then being the villain? Once again I was asking myself this useless question as I waited for the slightest sigh of Korioro.

There was none. 

None that I could see at least.

However when I closed my eyes and started to focus, I started to hear a bit more than just Tokoyami who was trying to get Rin down. I could hear them whispering to each other. Still there was more than this. A sound that I couldn't really put to anything at all. It was a weird but it was also not loud enough for me to pin point what it was. It sounded like dragging but not a lot, it was really quiet and perhapse a bit of breaking, this knsipering sound... as if glass was being bend and about to break in combination with that sound of dragging made me suspicious. Whatever it was, it came from the side... my left side and not only from far away but right next to me. 

It was more than alarming.

It made me react immediately and kick the place on the ground.

Did I know that I had just hit Kuroiro?

No... I really didn't know this since I had my eyes off and was actually just relying on my senses. They say if one sense is closed off, the others work a lot better. This was one of these times and I guess.... having my eyes closed and not able to see anything made me be a bit more sensitive to my surrounding and what I could hear.

Well anyways.... I kicked Kuroiros head as if it was some kind of football and threw him out of the zone here was in. He seemed disoriented when I looked at what I had just hit. Not only was he now on the ground with a bleeding nose but he was also looking up as if he didn't know what was going on.