And now next, Everyone together thinks of hosting Simran baby shower in the coming days, on which Simran says that as Avni is going to arrive in a few days, then why not do all these things after her arrival....Respecting her wish, everyone waits for Avni to come for this thing.

A Night

" Jaan, this is your third cup of ice-cream.....raat ka waqt hai, tumhari tabiyat kharab ho jaayegi...." He tells her when she asks for another ice cream

" Par mujhe bhukh lag rahi hai...." she speaks in her baby voice on which he gets awwie on her but doesn't melt

" So I'll get you something else but no more ice cream " he Said.

" Par mujhe ice-cream hi khaani hai...." She insists.

" ghar par Ice-cream khatam ho gyi...." he lies so she can stop

" huh, To jao lekar aao..."

" Raat ke 2 baj rahe hai...main is waqt baahar jaun....?"

" Haan to.... jaana padega...baby ko bhukh lagi hai n...."

" Baby ko yaa baby ki maa ko ?"

" Dono ko "

" Jaana......please kuch aur khaa lo par ice-cream nahi....."

" Aur mujhe sirf ice-cream khaani hai, kuch aur nahi....." He see her on this sighing and she speaks further

" tum laa rahe ho yaa main khud jaaun...." Saying this, she moves a little to get off the bed but she immediately groans slightly and holds her stomach, which worries Raj.

" Kya hua....? theek ho ?"

" Kya hua...? Bola na baby ko bhukh lagi hai...but you didn't give him ice-cream... so he kicked me...." she says making a crying face, on which Raj sees her in disbelief

" Jaana, How many times have I said it's not HE it's SHE...so stop using him....call her a princess..."

" Huh, no he is my prince..."

" Huh, Only time will tell whose wish will be fulfilled... Well, prince is also fine.....If it is a girl, she will become a dramatist like you...." Simran widens her eyes at his words and Raj gets the idea to engage her in such things so that she forgets ice-cream.

" Huh, I am a dramatist?"

" Do you even have any doubt...the whole family knows what a big drama player you are...." He said.

" Huh, haan to...I do drama for good things...not like you who spoils the mood of any happy person with your mood swings...."

" I do not do this " Raj says.

" Accha, then I also don't do drama "

" Ok ok, I apologize... ok, it's late in the night, let's sleep.

" Huh, I don't want to sleep with you...go sleep on the sofa." His eyes get wide at his words.

" Why ? what have I done now..." He asked

" What have you done? What did you think, Simran Mehra is a fool..you trapped me in talks and did not bring my ice-cream...then you called me a dramatist...So the punishment for all this is that you go and sleep on the sofa."

And before she could say anything else, Raj immediately placed his head in her lap and placed his face near her stomach.

" Hey, Baby, look how much torture is being done to Papa... please tell Mumma not to do this...." Raj speaks making his puppy face and at that very moment Simran feels a kick inside her and Raj, whose face was close to her stomach, also feels this movement, On which he looks up and says to Simran