[15]

Once arriving at the fashion show everything was crazy - people were rushing around everywhere as models rushed to get changed and quickly get there hair and make up done.

I felt like such a star from being told that I was going to be the last model to walk out on the fashion show from wearing Ashton's signature piece.

It was absolutely beautiful and surprisingly it fit perfectly. I had reindeer ears to go with it since it was getting close to Christmas and a pair of white heels.

"You look absolutely beautiful" Grace praises as she comes up to me. Grace and I hadn't talked in ages and it was great to finally be able to talk to her again.

"Thank you, so do you" I say as we stand in the corner out of everyone's way.

The fashion show was due to start any minute and I couldn't be more exited. There have been a lot if things that have happened today and now I have to concentrate extra hard on not falling over.

Especially when I'm wearing Ashton's most well known piece.

Most people did question why I got the two piece but people just shrugged it off thinking it was good luck. Thankfully.

"Break a leg" she teases as she walks away and I chuckle hoping that she just hasn't cursed me with bad luck.

"Alright girls it's time" someone yells as they come in holding a clip board and has an earpiece connected to there ear.

All the models get up and quickly drop what they were doing to walk over to the line they were creating waiting for there turn to walk out onto the catwalk.

I could hear the music start outside and everyone went quiet as all eyes went onto the stage. The models had a few costume changes to go through so I didn't have to wait in like just yet knowing that it will still be a while before I walk out onto the stage.

I walk over to one of the mirrors that was now unoccupied and sat in the seat as I grabbed the reindeer ears that were placed in front of me.

I looked straight into the mirror as I slid it on my head smiling as I looked in the mirror. I'm ready for this.

One after another the models went out and I encouraged all of my friends before they went out because they looked even more nervous than I did. And I didn't even think that was possible.

Before I knew it, there was only one more person in front of me waiting to walk out.

The nerves were finally starting to kick in. It wasn't really the fact that there were heaps of people out there watching me, it was more of the fact that Ashton would be in the front row and watching my every move.

As the last model went out the person next to the stage put there hand out stopping my from going as everything went dark. I was close enough that I could see out onto the catwalk and everything around it.

I furrowed my eyebrows as everything was dark and even the music stopped playing.

"Quickly stop at the start until the lights come back on" someone whispers to me and I know it's the person that had put there arm out to stop me.

I quickly felt the wall next to me as I quickly walked out trying to be as quiet as I could. I stood at where I thought was the middle and posed with my hand on my hip.

Before I knew what was happening the lights came back on blaring right at me as yells erupted the room and I couldn't help but smile as Michael Clifford's song Don't Stop starting playing loudly through the speakers.