[07]

The game had started and we had all dispersed our own ways. In this game you couldn't even trust your friends.

I was mainly looking for the judges because I wanted that weekend away, and also had to watch my back as I saw Holly trying to sneak up on me.

I roll my eyes at her pathetic attempt of heading behind a pole and start running further down the street about to go into a store, when I had an idea.

I turned back around still finding Holly weirdly falling into another hiding spot.

I ran up to her spot and and quickly tugged at her photo making it come off her chain as I do a happy dance inside before I continue to run off clutching the photo with my hand.

In this game you were obviously a loud to get close to the judges and wouldn't be disqualified.

I was guessing lots of other girls also had my idea as everyone was looking in every shop and not taking any of the contestants photos.

I on the other hand already had four photos from other people leaving me a greater chance of finding a judge.

Weird looks from onlookers came from every direction as cameras followed everyone around.

I entered the closest store next to me walking around as I observed everywhere. Surprisingly my heels weren't hurting as much as I thought they would.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a head of curls quickly run the other way making me laugh as I knew straight away it was Ashton from the thick Australian accent yelling at everyone to move out of his way.

I quickly dashed after him keeping his curls in view that just popped up above everyone else's head. It was so much easier to find him since he was increasingly tall compared to everyone else.

I started to close in on him as he quickly opened a door and closed it which I opened a second later finding that it lead to a hallway that went two ways.

I heard loud footsteps echoing from the left side as I ran after it.

"Ashton id just give up if I were you" I laugh as he comes into view as he was stuck in a room hiding behind a long table which I stood at the other side of.

"You really think I'm going to give up that easily" he asks raising an eyebrow with an amused expression on his face.

"Well you are stuck" I remind him as I motion to the room that had photos all around it. I don't understand why it was at the back of a cafe but it wasn't for me to question.

"Well so are you" he says as I roll my eyes.

"You wouldn't" I question as we both start walking around to avoid each other getting anywhere near the others necklace.

"Oh but I would" he sneers playfully as a smile enters his face as we both start running around the table trying to gain each other photo.

After a minute I was starting to get frustrated with this so I went around the table and went to a near by cabinet and went behind it.

"Well your the one stuck now" Ashton says as I hear him close in in me giving me a plan as i stay in the same spot ready for Ashton to turn the corner.

As soon as I saw him he went to grab my photo but I stopped him by placing my lips on his as his hand retracts back next to his body as I grab his photo and yank it off.

"Girls always have a plan" I laugh as I parade his photo in front of him before running off and back out of the building.

Five star hotel here I come, I put Ashton's photo with all the others I had stuffed in my pocket not really feeling to need to run after anyone else anymore.