[16]

Loud screams were heard from all around the arena. Rosie and I both squealed as we started walking towards our gate at which we would enter.

The seats Ashton had managed to get us were fantastic, they were right in front of the stage so we got the best view of him.

My phone was already fully charged for the day and I had brought a portable charger - it was better to be safe than sorry.

There was hundreds of people excited like us as we all crowded around the arena holding the exact same bag as Rosie and I.

As soon we had got here Rosie and I raided the merchandise stall. Luckily I had brought a but of money because I bought about everything that there was possible to get.

I hadn't been in a concert in ages - about five years if I remember. So today was a very exciting day for me, not that it would have been exciting if I had gone to a concert yesterday.

"There's our gate" Rosie yells as she points off to the massive door that heaps of people pushing through.

There wasn't a mosh pit because of something that had happened has one of Michaels previous concerts. So they had decided to take the time to put seats down so everyone isn't getting squeezed and can actually enjoy the concert.

Ashton wasn't with us, mainly for the fact he knew he would get mobbed. So he decided that he would meet us when we were all seated, for all I knew that could be half way through the concert he hadn't specifically told me anything.

A few people had come up to Rosie and I asking for a photo or something which I was happy to do but I was glad most people didn't know who I was so we could just walk around and fully enjoy everything that was going on.

And let's just say me fangirling wasn't something I wanted everyone to see.

We got to the gate and scanned our tickets on the machines they had set up and made our way through onto the ground.

The first thing I saw was the stage, for one person it was massive.

We immediately made our way to the front row knowing that was were our seats were.

The floor was split into two sections since the stage come out onto the floor. I couldn't help but squeal as I saw that we were right next to the stage no matter where you looked.

"This is amazing" I say to Rosie as everyone started filling into the arena.

The show wasn't suppose to start for another hour but the opening act was only in half an hour and I just wanted to take everything in.

"I know where not meant to talk to Ashton but I hope you don't mind if I hug him to death" Rosie says as we sit at our seats and put our bags at our feet.

"We can hug him to death together" I say as loud music fills the arena from the speakers.

I loved this part of concerts, the anticipation killing everyone, actually having time to take everything in, i loved it all.

Especially the part where this hot guy by the name of Michael Clifford decides to come on stage.

"They might stop recording Victoria Secret, but it would be worth it" Rosie says as she gets her phone out her bag and I see a whole bunch of cords in her bag as well

Looks like she had the same idea as me.

"And to think everyone else is just at the hotel watching TV" I say. It was weird to finally be off the set of the show and doing something that didn't involve a whole bunch of cameras on you.