[06]

I sat in the lounge room with all of the other eighteen contestants as we waited for Annabel's face to come up on the television screen.

We had an alarm go off in our house meaning that we were going to have another photo shoot or something.

"Hi contestants, we decided that after your first photo shoot it was time for a bit of fun" Annabel says as her face comes up with her hair thrown up in a high ponytail. Everyone in the room cheered as our first photo shoot was defiantly the most stressful time of my life.

"So we have planned a little game, the city is going to be your friend, well at least you hope it will since you will have to be running around in high heels" Annabel says with a devilish smile on her face as I internally groan.

High heels were my worst enemy.

Don't get me wrong I loved wearing them but when they decide that the heel is going to snap off I want to throw them at a wall.

"Outside there is a necklace with your photo on it, you are to take your necklace and put it on your neck, the aim on the game is to collect everyone's photos, the last person with there photo still connected to there necklace wins"

"You will be driven to Times Square where this game will commence, us judges are also involved and if you manage to get our photos you will not have to give it to the person who stole your photo"

"The person left at the end and the people that have us judges photos will have a a five star get away for the night" Annabel finishes as her face clears off the screen.

I was actually really excited for this, especially since I had never been to Times Square before. Well it's not like I'm going to get a lot of sight seeing done since I'll have to be running through the crowds avoiding yet trying to find the other contestants.

We all got up from our seats and headed towards the front lawn as we had the cameras follow after us.

I had kind of got used to always having a camera on me no matter what i did even though it never really bothered me in the first place.

As we got out on the front lawn there were rows of high heels which we all grabbed trying to match if with our outfits. I grabbed the black heels as I wore a black crop top and denim high waisted shorts with a cream cardigan.

I look on the table as we all had out audition photos clipped onto the end of the necklace chain.

I picked mine up cringing at the photo that seemed like years ago it was taken when really it was only a week ago.

There was a limo waiting for us all at the gates taking us to Times Square.

We all hoped into the car as the purple neon lights surrounded us.

"I'm already dreading this" Grace says to me as everyone starts talking loudly.

"I think I'm going to fall over trying to run in these things" I say motioning to my heels making Grace chuckle as she throws her head back.

I had made a few more friends will in the house will some people still so self obsessed and determined to win, basically telling everyone else that they are going to win.

"I think I might just accidentally fall on Ashton if I find him" Amber says as she sits opposite us as she fans her face from the image of Ashton.

"Hot dam he is so hot" Ellie adds making us all laugh knowing that this conversation was being filled by the camera men.

"Did you guys see that picture that came out of him modelling for Calvin Klein?" Amber asks as we start our own little conversation.

"Who didn't" I say chuckling as I grab a bottle of water from next to me and taking a sip.

"I don't think I've seen such an amazing v line in my whole entire existence" Ellie says. I was really beginning to think that she had a massive crush on Ashton, and best thing about it was that Ashton was probably going to see it all when this episode went to air.

"Don't get me wrong he is attractive but come on Ryan Gosling is just so much better" Grace argues as I roll my eyes.

"We are no longer friends" Amber says pointing at Grace.

"How could you even say such a thing?" Ellie gushes making me laugh at how serious they were getting over this whole situation.

But in the end no one could stay serious and we all just burst out laughing.

After about a half hour trip we finally stopped at our designated spot and all started to file out of the limo. I was one of the first people in which meant that I had to wait for everyone else to get our first.

Once I got out I couldn't help but gasp at the view, it was amazing. What wasn't so amazing that was I was already getting pushed around and we hadn't even started to competition yet.

My heels better be prepared for this

********

Okay okay I know this is severely boring but trust me there will be Ashton in the next chapter YAYYY

Also I know this game is on gossip girl but I thought it was a really cool idea so decided to add it in