[25]

Ashton's POV

I waited in the meeting room as I taped my fingers against the wood of the table getting impatient.

"It's done" the guy says as he enters the room finally - I know he was only five minutes late but seriously what does it take to get people to places on time.

"Does this mean the plan is good?" I question as I look up at him as he takes the seat opposite me.

"Mate I know she broke up with you and all but don't you think this is a little creepy" Cameron says making me roll my eyes.

"I will do anything to get her back, or to even talk to me" I say back which he gives a slight nod to.

After seeing Ariana at the Victoria Secret building I just couldn't get her out of my head - I had to come up with something to get her back.

Since talking to her didn't seem to work at all I called on my old friend Cameron to go and start friending her up.

"Yeah well tonight at seven you will meet her at pizzeria and the reservation is under the name Dallas" Cameron says.

So yeah my idea might have been a little creepy and twisted. I basically had begged Cameron to go out and ask Ariana out on a date for me to show up instead.

"Well I hope you get her back, because man she is nice" Cameron says loudly making me reach across the table and slap his arm.

"Eyes on your own women Dallas" I say back making him laugh.

I was surprised that Ariana hadn't known that Cameron had a girlfriend. Well not really because Cameron has never really confirmed that she is his girlfriend nor have they been spotted in public together a lot - they were very good at keeping themselves out of the spotlight whenever they went out.

"I don't think you should be giving me advice about relationships since I actually have a stable relationship" Cameron says making my smile slowly fade.

I knew that what I had done to Ariana was wrong and I shouldn't have taken part in it but it still hurts. I knew that Cameron was joking when he had said it but it still hit me right in the heart - a piece of my heart that Ariana used to own.

"Not if you keep hitting on another girl" I point him.

"Please of course I told her, see I'm a good friend and boyfriend" he says with a smirk making me shake my head.

"Well I better get prepared for my date" I say getting up from my spot on the chair and heading towards the door.

"Don't you mean my date, technically"

-----

I hopes out of my car as I ended up at pizzerias scared of what Ariana's reaction will be when she sees me.

I knew she was already in their since I was arriving a little late like Cameron told me and said that she was on their because he was texting her saying he would be a little late.

Man I have to repay him.

I entered the small restaurant immediately being smile at by waiters.

"Reservation for Dallas" I say and the waitress gives me a nod as she presses a few buttons on the screen in front of her.

"Right this way sir" she says with a warm smile as she leads me through all of the tables to finally come to booth.

And their she was, her hair half in a ponytail like I loved and she was scrolling through her phone with her eyebrows furrowed looking so in trance.

"This is your table, I will be back soon to take your orders" the waitress says making Ariana look up from her phone and her facial expression changed immediately when she sees me.

I couldn't even read it, she was just looking at me blank - like I wasn't even their or she had seen a ghost.

"What are you doing here?" She questions as I take a seat in the booth and open up a menu as she has her jaw clenched obviously not happy with the sight of me.

"I'm your date" I say as she shakes her head.

"Please leave, Cameron will be here any minute" she says - almost begging.

"Cameron isn't coming" I say looking at her as she furrows her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" She questions looking at me skeptically.

Well now it sounds like I had killed
him or something the way I had said it.

"Cameron is an old friend of mine and I made him plan this date with you so I could turn up instead" I say as Ariana doesn't say anything back "I just really miss you"

"Why'd you do it?" She questions resting her head on the palm of her hand she looks at me as I gulp trying to come up with an excuse as fast as I could.

The truth was I had no idea why I had done it - i guess I didn't think I would gain such great feelings for her.

"I don't know, I always felt like the directors held my future as a designer in the hands and could just cut me from Victoria Secret if I didn't go along with their plans" I say.

It was basically the truth, I have never been confident with my spot at Victoria Secret. I was selected to work for them when I started making my own designs and I feel like they have gotten worse over the past few months.

Like I don't have any inspiration anymore to design - even though it's what I love to do.

"Ashton you are the signature guy at Victoria Secret, they would never even think of getting rid of you" Ariana says her voice softening making me smile.

Maybe my plan wasn't so creepy and desperate after all.

"Plus I really just wanted to kiss you" I add making her laugh which made me feel relieved.

"Way to ruin the moment" she laughs as she picks up her menu and looks through all the food.

"You know I can never help myself" I say with a smile "plus I knew you wouldn't kiss me if I didn't make a move first"

"If I remember correctly I was the one that kissed you first" she says making me remember the day of the challenge where we had our first kiss.

It wasn't that romantic since she just ran away after but it was still amazing.

"Well i know your competitive, plus who could resist this" I say making her shake her head.

"Since when did you get so self obsessed?" She questions raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not, it's just a guys job to talk themselves up in front of a girl so I seemed pretty amazing" I say with a wink.

"Well can you please go back to the lame drummer that wears bandanas because I like that guy better"

------

Wow wow I actually updated woho me

hope you guys like it and Ashton and Ariana aRE FINALLY TALKING ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME GOD DAMN IT

not edited