[28]

( the image above is what I imagine Ariana wearing )

"Won't these people hate me, last thing they knew was that I was massive ass hat, and I wouldn't disagree with that" Ashton rambles as I roll my eyes pulling him down the road.

"They won't hate you, because I won't let them" I say.

We were currently on our way to Hollands and Colton's engagement party which was hosted at a very fancy restaurant just the street down from Ashton's apartment so we decided to walk.

Well I did anyway. Although wearing heels did make the walk very enjoyable

"They'll think it though" he says groaning as I continue to drag him down the street.

"Man up" I laugh making him scoff.

"Oh okay" he groans "can you at least control your skirt it keeps hitting me and it's annoying"

"God when did you become so annoying" I chuckle turning around so I was walking backwards as I continue to drag him along.

"I'm not annoying what are you talking about" he says trying to cross his arms even though I still had a strong grip on his hand.

"Did you know your hot when your annoyed" I tease turning back around and starting to see the restaurant we were meeting up in come into view.

I was so happy for Holland and Colton, I have known them for a while now and I knew they were perfect for each other, hopefully Colton will grow some balls and stop living with his scabby roommate none as Jackson.

I was very nervous since I knew I would hardly know anyone at the restaurant, which was partially why I brang Ashton along. I wouldn't want to be that annoying friend that constantly stayed by the same three people and didn't leave their side.

I was also concerned about my dress - what if I had dressed up too much and they were just wearing jeans and a shirt.

With all my worrying before I knew it we were outside the restaurant.

"Can you see what people are wearing?" I question Ashton as he comes to my side as our hands swing together in the wind as they are intertwined.

"Why?" He questions furrowing his eyebrows as he looks down at me.

"What if I'm too over dressed?" I say softly not wanting Ashton to really hear why.

"You look perfect" he says kissing me on the forehead making me less nervous until I realised I was wearing make up.

"Ew get your saliva off my face" I yell pushing his face away making him chuckle.

I was so happy that we could still have these moments - just laugh at each other knowing there's nothing wrong at the moment. Where not tone apart, where not fighting, where just us and I love that.

This time Ashton has to pull me into the restaurant. As soon as we walk in I hear the most expensive cutlery clank against plates as everyone has happy conversations whiskey eating their divine food.

Not that I would ever know since this was the most expensive place I had been to.

Which made me question how I was even going to pay for my meal.

"Were hear for the engagement party, I think it's under Haynes" Ashton says as I continue to look around and admire the lights that were hanging from the ceiling.

The place was massive and the tables had lots of space around them which was weird since when I pictured a high dine restaurant they would try and squish as many tables as they could into the room.