[12]

We had arrived at our destination as we all pilled out of the car and into the club.

Once we got into the club it wasn't as crowded as I first expected it to be but there were just enough people to make this place look popular.

"Ariana, I have someone you need to meet" Gigi says loudly over the thumping music grabbing my arm and dragging me over to god knows where.

"Ariana this is my boyfriend, Nate this is Ariana" Gigi says as she points to a guy that had tattoos along most of his arm and was covering his brown hair with a SnapBack.

"Hi" I say with a smile. It was good to know that I was that good of friends with Gigi that she was whiling to let me meet Nate even though she probably just wanted to have some alone time with him from not seeing him for a long time.

Which made me question how Nate even knew to come here when none of us had any clue.

"How did you know we'd be here" I question both Gigi and Nate as Nate puts an arm around Gigis shoulder and kisses her head quickly whilst Gigi giggles at how soft he was being.

It was actually really cute to watch.

"Well I used the phone in our little calling room and called Nate, I had no idea where we'd be but somehow Nate knew" Gigi says smiling up at him lovingly.

"Aw well that's cute, but your probably both get really annoyed with me for not leaving you two alone" I say chuckling as I turn around and start walking around the club trying to spot either Miranda or Rosie.

But once I spotted them and they were both dancing wildly on the dance floor I decided that I would go over to the bar and order a drink.

"Why is such a beautiful girl sitting all by herself" a random voice says interrupting my thoughts as I look beside me to see an unknown guy.

"Well if I quote mcbusted beautiful girls are the loneliest" I say. The guy looked to be around a couple years older than me and was quiet attractive. He had shortish brown hair and his skin was more on the tanned side.

"I'm Colton by the way" The guy says as the bartender places my drink in front of me.

"I'm Ariana" I say giving him a quick smile before taking a sip out of my drink.

"Wanna go for a dance?" He asks motioning towards the dance floor making me chuckle.

"No" I say plainly continuously taking sips from my drink.

"Harsh" he says with a look of sadness in his face from being regretted that easily.

"You didn't really mean dancing you meant grinding and in the rule books of relationships that's not aloud to happen with another guy other than your boyfriend" I say not realising what I was even saying, I didn't even have a boyfriend.

"Woah sorry I didn't know you where in a relationship" he says as his eyes widen.

"It's complicated" I say furrowing my eyebrows looking off to the wall in front of me. I still had no idea what was happening between Ashton and I but I defiantly knew a relationship wasn't on the table.

"Well if that relationship ever becomes uncomplicated call me" he says placing a napkin next to me with a bunch if hungers written on it as he gets up and walks away.

I continuously look at the number before rolling my eyes and placing it in my purse.

I got up from my seat placing the cup in the bench before I started walking over to the ladies room even though I really had no idea where I was going.

I went around a corner before a hand grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the view of people.

As I turn around I plan to slap my attacker until I see that the attacker is none other than Ashton.

"What the hell are you doing?" I screech putting my hand down.

"I couldn't be without you" he says grabbing my hands and starting to rub them with his thumb.

"Well your going to have to control yourself next time" I say chuckling as I quickly place a kiss on Ashton's lips.

"I could get used to this" he says wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer as our lips meet once again.

"So could I, but there's a problem" I say making Ashton furrow his eyebrows at me.

"I have to go to the bathroom" I say chuckling as so does Ashton as he let's go of my waist.

"Well I am certainly not keeping you from that, I'll see you later" he says quickly pecking my lips before walking off pulling a hood over his head to not get caught.

I quickly rush off to the bathroom before going back out to where the party was.

"Ariana I have been looking everywhere for you" Rosie yells as she comes running towards me pushing everyone out of her way as she goes.

"Well I'm here now" I say chuckling nervously hoping she doesn't know about Ashton and I.

"Good because it's karaoke time" she says grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the stage even though of my constant complaining about the idea.

"No, no way I am not loosing my dignity by going up there" I say pulling my arm out of Rosie's grasp.

"I don't care your getting up on that stage" Rosie has to say extra loud since we were right in front of the speakers.

"But I sound like a dying cat" I groan.

"And I sound like a dying dog, we'll harmonise perfectly" she says making me laugh at her statement.

"Fine" I say giving in not bothered to fight about it anymore since it didn't look like Rosie was going to budge.

"You are not going to regret this" she says grabbing my arm again and pulling me up onto the small stage where the karaoke machine was set.

Tonight I had heard a lot of horrible singers up on this stage and in a few seconds I was going to become one of those people.

"It's time to rock out with my socks out" Rosie yells as she hands me a microphone.

Of course Rosie had to choose a song by Michael Clifford. Michael was a star on the rise as he began playing when he was around thirteen and was now on his rock out with your socks out tour. I knew a lot about Michael since I was a huge fan and it killed me how now that I was on this show I didn't get to go to his concert that was happening in a couple of weeks.

I had already bought tickets and everything and it just seemed like a waist and everything. They weren't the best of seats but it was better than nothing, but now I kind of wasted my money on them as they sat on my dressing table at home.

We both started singing loudly to the song that we didn't even need to look at the screen to know the lyrics to 'VooDoo doll'.

After a while a massive crowd started gathering around us making me furrow my eyebrows as heaps of people starting to sing along.

Eventually the song finished and cheers erupted from around the room.

"You liar you sound like a fricken angel" Rosie yells at me making me chuckle.

"Encore it is then"

------

wow really bad ending but oh well and I picture Colton as Colton Hayes and Nate as Nate Maloley.

Michael Clifford is a singer by himself and none of the other boys will be involved in his singing career.

sorry if it is really bad but I'm trying to deal with things after a really really horrible first day at work.

so rock out with your socks out yo

not edited