his name is alec.

Start from the beginning

oh my.

"why can't we just kill her?! there's four of us!" clay growled hurriedly before i could reply to jules.

she scurried over to where floyd and poppy sat squirming around in their seats.

"you step any closer and i'll kill the troll with the thick eyeliner." she announced; pushing her blade against floyd's throat.

i shook my head. "no clay. it's alright.."

hadn't i said that any awfulness was worth my family's wellbeing just a second ago? i was going to sticky by my word!! even if this awfulness was really, really awful..

john dory wrapped his hair around me; sticking me in place.

"you're not going anywhere branch." he growled.

i kicked and squirmed around like a child. "let me go!!"

"times ticking." jules piped up while tapping her foot impatiently.

"john let me go." i demanded; using my hands to try and push my body out.

"there's got to be another way!!" clay whined.

"dude just let him go.." alec groaned.

"SHUT UP!!" me, john, and clay spoke at once.

alec quickly fell silent.

"floyd's life is more important than mine." i cried; tears now showing up on my face.

"listen to him." jules giggled.

john shook his head; clearly annoyed. "we'll find another way branch.."

"NO. i said let GO!!" i shouted before finally escaping from john's hair.

"BRANCH!!!" clay exclaimed while running after me.

"oops!!" jules giggled.

what did she say oops for???

i turned my head over to where floyd sat. all i could see was blood.

lots, and lots of blood flowing down from his neck.

"i said don't come any closer." jules shrugged.

oh no no no. this isn't happening. this isn't happening. this isn't happening. this isn't happening. this isn't happening. this isn't happening.

this is happening.

i fell to my knees dramatically; hands flat against the ground.

"floyd.." clay gasped.
.
.
,
.
.
.
,
.
my eyes were all blurry with tears. i couldn't see much.

except for bright red and blue lights.

it turned out that while everything was happening, alec did his first smart thing; calling the cops.

a couple hours later i was told that jules was handcuffed and sent to jail. rumor was that she was getting sent to the electric chair.

good.

before i could check that floyd was okay, i remembered someone pulling me away from the scene. it must have been poppy.. or john. i wasn't too sure.

floyd was put in a hospital immediately. he showed no signs of waking up anytime soon. i promised to visit him everyday.

i also promised to kill myself if he ended up dying.

what else happened?

let me think..

clay had a panic attack that night.

nobody told me. but i could hear him from my room. i know what one sounds like.

i wanted to go and comfort him so bad. but i had my own thoughts to worry about.

john was at the hospital the whole time. and he still is.

i wish i was as brave as him. i can't bring myself to look at floyd right now.

imagine how clay feels.

he probably blames himself for what happened.

he's the one who stepped forward.

but i don't blame him.

poppy sat with me that whole night. we talked. and then we fell asleep together.

that was nice.

thats the end!! this chapter was so fun to make.

btw this story is coming to an end soon. (at least that's what i'm planning). but i know how the story will end and everything.