67| heart slipping

Start from the beginning

"Happy birthday bhaiya!" He said in a same way Raayan said.

"Thank you betuu!" Zaayan replied.

"Cake cut krle?" Raayan asked.

"Hamre begair?" Brother turned around to see whose voice it was.

And their stood their mother and Aiza hand in hand. They allowed the brothers to have some time of their own before making their presence known.

"Mama?" Zaayan asked softly.

"Happy birthday meri jann!" Shameem embraced him.

Zaayan's eyes misted he probably loves his mother more than any son have ever has.

Zaayan pulled apart and took her hand kissing in the same way his brother's did few seconds ago.

"Thank you so much!" He whispered and his mother kissed his forehead.

"Ap dawai lekar soi nahi?" Zaayan asked.

"Ek din late lelungi dawai." Shameem replied.

Zaayan shook his head but a genuine smile escaped his lips.

Aiza than walked closer to him and took him in a tight hug.

"Happy birthday Zai!!" She said softly and gave him a small bag on gift.

"Thank you zuu!" Zaayan replied.

"Come on let's celebrate!" Aiza said.

Zaayan was just about to cut the cake when Ayaan's voice stopped him.

"Ek minute!" He yelled and they all looked at him.

"Kia hua?" Aiza asked.

"Me abhi aya bhaiya please cake mat cut karnaa!" Ayaan said and ran upstairs.

"Ayaan don't run!" Zaayan yelled but the boys was already gone.

He came back after a second with a birthday cap in his hands.

"Ayu ye kia ha?" Zaayan asked.

"Ap ye nhi pehnoge to sabko kese pata chalega ap ki birthday ha?" Ayaan asked.

"Sabko pata ha Ayaan!" Zaayan deadpanned and Aiza and Raayan crackled in background.

"Please bhaiyaa mene apni birthday se sambhal ke rakhi ha pheno naa!" Ayaan requested cutely.

"Phenlo bhaiya aur shukar kro ye cap laya birthday boy ka sash nahi!" Raayan laughed and shared an high five with Aiza.

Zaayan glared at them and grumpily wore the cap as he smiled at Ayaan. He can do anything for the little boy.

"Come here!" He called Ayaan and picked him up.

He made him hold the knife and also made Raayan join them to. The brothers cut the cake and Shameem and Aiza clapped.

Ayaan was too to eat the cake so he took the frosting out by his fingers and tasted it. Zaayan put him down after kissing his head.

Zaayan fed to cake to his mother first than his brother and lastly to Aiza.

"Bhaiya mera gift!" Ayaan gave him a box wrapped in shiny silver wrapping.

"Kaha se laye ap yeh?" Zaayan asked.

"Me or bhai last week shopping pe gaye they!" Ayaan said but clicked his tongue next second.

Raayan averted his gaze they sneaked out without telling him.

"Kab?" Zaayan raised his brows.

Aiza quickly saw the look in their eyes.

"Me lekar gai thi tum ziyada faltu ka mat soocho!" Aiza said.