20

it had been months since the two divorced each other. one year of no contact, one year of minho out of the mafia.

he started a business with the other guys and was currently in paris, ready to meet up with the prada ceo to talk about the fashion week and the details of their dinner party.

minho walked along with hyunjin into the meeting room, "can you believe it's been a year?" he suddenly questioned and hyunjin hummed.

"it's insane..." hyunjin mumbled, "oh, about the dinner party, yuna said she will bring a friend along if that's alright with you."

minho looked at his brother, "the girl you met in the party with seungmin?" he asked and hyunjin nodded, "alright."

"how have u been?" hyunjin asked, "like... do you miss him?"

minho sighed, "every day... i miss him a lot."

hyunjin smiled sadly, "why don't you reach out?"

"i lied a lot to him, hyunjin, i can't bear seeing his broken face again."

they were back at seul. hyunjin carrying seungmins' heavy bags, while minho and the others followed slowly behind.

"can you believe we left the mafia just to become the most famous clothing brand in the world?" felix scoffed, "isn't that a good thing?" changbin questioned out loud.

"it is, now we are getting all that money legally lol." seungmin added.

minho looked at jeongin, "i'm glad you joined us."

the younger smiled, "and so am i !! me and channie hyung will see you guys in the evening." he said waving off.

"isn't it weird we are friends with jisungs' brother who wanted us locked up, but not with jisung?" felix said sadly.

minho glared at the boy and sat into the car.

evening came quickly. yuna was touching up jisungs' make up and reassuring him that it will be fun.

"where are we even going?" the boy asked.

"you will see, stop moving!!" the girl shouted in frustration and her anxiety building up.

she wanted to make minho and jisung get back together, so she made a deal with hyunjin to take jisung on their dinner party that was being thrown to celebrate the success of their business and all.

"you look stunning." she said backing up a little to get a better view of the doctor.

jisung smiled, he was wearing a black button up, with some black classic pants and a black oversized coat. while yuna was wearing a black coctail dress, some platform high heels and a black coat as well.

"we are matching." jisung pointed out and the girl nodded, "no time for comments, we are running late!"

they quickly left the apartment and made their way to the taxi, that already was waiting for them.

minho, on the other hand, was making sure everything was in their places, he was beyond nervous, so many people will come to his new mansion today, he wanted everything to go smoothly and perfect.

he was wearing simple classic pants following with a black silky button up.

the others were wearing either suits or simple casual outfits.

the guests were arriving one after one and the place became more comfy.

minho smiled at everyone and walked up to hyunjin, "when's yuna arriving? she's the only one left, i wanna start the party."

hyunjin looked at his watch, "she should be here soon."

minho nodded and looked around nervously, hyunjin sensed that and chuckled, "are you nervous?"

"how could i not be, the last time i saw that girl she was talking drunk nonsense." he chuckled.

that's right, when minho met yuna she was very drunk, hyunjin and seungmin took her back to the mansion after the party, since they didn't know where the girl lived and they wanted to make sure she was safe.

so when she recognised minho, she was saying something about how he was a bad guy and heartless.

"and she's here..." hyunjin mumbled looking into the distance, "hey girl!" he yelled walking up to his friend.