11

jisung swore that the cat got his tounge the moment he locked eyes with minho. he looked around the room, nervously rubbing the back of his neck, "i-i was going to drink some water..." he mumbled in a small voice and left immediately.

the boys looked at each other and soyeon giggled, "isn't he just so cute, minho?" she said smiling and the other just rolled his eyes at her, "aish! why the eye rolling when your cheeks are in such a baby pink color?" she teased the male.

"if you have nothing smart to say, then don't say nothing at all." minho said standing up from the sofa and making his way towards the kitchen. 

seungmin looked at hyunjin with a sheepish smile on his face and the blonde giggled, "he's falling for him isn't he..."

minho walked into the kitchen with silent steps, startling the younger. jisung almost chocked on his water when he saw a dark figure approaching him. once he made out who it was he placed his palm on his quickly beating heart.

"minho, you scared me." he sighed and the older just smiled softly but his expression quickly changed to an intimidating one when he locked eyes with the younger.

the older walked slowly towards jisung and sighed, "tell me doctor, what is your plan, hm?"

"what do you mean?"

minho scoffed, "i let you go and you choose to stay, why is that?" he said, painfully attractive smirk laying on his face.

jisung stood there dumbfounded. minho was right, he wanted so desperately to get out yet he chose to stay the minute he had a chance to move on with his personal life as if nothing had happened.

the younger straightened his back and looked minho deep in the eye.

"because you are my husband, lee minho."

as soon as those words left the youngers mouth, minho swore his face heated up a little and the world stopped for a hot second. 

as if nothing happened, minho looked around chuckling lowly, "seriously, han jisung..." he mumbled under his breath. "my husband you say..." he continued, looking at jisung now.

the shorter didn't show, but he was more than nervous, he was scared of what might come next.

he expected all kind of things, but he would've never expected that minho would peck his forehead.

jisung stood there with wide eyes, to which minho just smiled, "why so shocked?" minho chuckled.

it seemed like the cat got jisungs' tongue once again, minho read the boys expression slowly and shook his head slowly, smile still on his face, "shouldn't i do that? since you are my husband and all." 

"are you drunk?" jisung suddenly blurted out to which minho reacted with a shocked face and wide eyes, "wait... are you high, minho?"

"what? are you worried i might overdose?" minho jokingly said, but jisung didn't find it funny whatsoever.

 flashbacks started running through jisungs' mind as soon as minho ended the sarcastic question. he suddenly felt dizzy, his vision became blurry and black. he quickly sat down on the kitchen floor and started to breathe in more fast. 

minho looked at him with pure shock, if he knew that his joke would cause that kind of reaction from the doctor he would have been more careful.

the older followed the youngers' moves and sat down on the floow in front of him. he quickly taught about what he could do that would help jisung calm down and he decided it would be a great idea to embrace the younger in a welcoming hug and help him calm down with reassuring words.

once he hugged jisung the boy in minhos' embrace flinched visibly, "sorry..." minho mumbled, now pulling away from the boy. 

now minho seriously didn't know what to do. just then a thought hit him, he quickly pulled his phone out and dialed a number he thought he never would be calling.

after a few seconds the person on the other line picked up and minho spoke up hurriedly, not wasting any time.

"who's calling-"

the person was interrupted by minho. "look, i know you hate me and all but-"

it was minhos' turn to be interrupted now, "lee minho?" the voice sounded as if it was full of concern and confussion.

"chan, you need to come here quick, somethings' wrong with jisung."

as soon as those words echoed through the other side of the phone chan made his way towards his apartments' door. "lee minho, i swear to god if that is your fault-"

"please just come quick." and with that minho ended the call.

yes, they had a doctor there as well, but minho had forgotten about seungmin for a quick second and only chan came to his mind. if he reacted that way towards minho, he would probably react that way towards seungmin too so it was better if his own brother was there to help.

just then minho poured a glass full of water with lemon in it and brought it to jisung, who was now sobbing silently to himself and mumbling some nonsenses. 

"jisung take a sip, please." minho said in the sweetest tone ever, but jisung didn't react, it seemed like he was in his own little world right now.

minho sighed, not knowing what to do or what could possibly help since he himself had never dealt with panic attacks. "chan hyung is on his way, just wait a little, yeah, deep breaths in." he said.

it seemed like jisung caught what minho said because he started to focus on his breathing and mumbling chans' name under his breath. 

chan runned into the mansion, followed by few bodyguards behind him, "where is my brother?!" he shouted out loud.

"sir, we will have to ask you to leave." one of the bodyguards said.

chan simply ignored him and walked forward, he walked into the living room and looked directly at seungmin, since he had seen him few times before. "where is my brother?" 

one of the bodyguards ran into the room, "mr. kim, we tried to stop him, but it was no help."

seungmin looked at chan and saw hos distressed he was, he simply pointed in the direction of the kitchen and mumbled a small 'with minho hyung.'

as soon as seungmin did just that chan made his way towards the kitchen area. 

"jisung?"