9

felix quickly turned to look at mrs. lee and she looked at the freckled boy with wide, teary eyes. he walked up to her, softly rubbed her back and reassured her to go into her room and that he will check up on whoever that caused the sound.

as soon as the woman left, felix pulled his gun out and slowly walked out of the kitchen area. he walked up to minhos' study room and opened the door just to be met with a crying young lady on the floor, it seemed like she was begging someone to not do something.

once the freckled male stepped into the room, changbin sighed, already getting tired of the girls' nonsenses. "just shut up, will you." he gritted through his teeth and the girl sobbed louder and louder.

a very frustated minho stood up from the chair behind the table and walked up to her, he kneeled down and harshly pulled her face by the jaw to face him. "do you want to end up like he did, huh?" he pointed a finger to a now lifeless male on the ground, snake.

snakes' fiancé just trembled under the sudden touch and looked at minho with blood-shot red eyes, "you will regret this, lee." she said quietly, to which minho just laughed.

"minho what should we do with her?" felix asked softly, to which the girl sobbed loudly again.

she looked at changbin and begged again, "if you will kill me, it won't come out as good for you, p-please just let me go!" 

"just kill her already." a sudden voice was heard, minho turned to face the door and saw jisung standing by the entrance. "kill her, changbin, or i will."

everyone seemed completely shocked by the sudden things that jisung was saying, just a few minutes ago the boy was against killing 'innocent' people.

"you bitch what are you-" the girl was interrupted by the bullet that shot straight through her chest.

minho looked at changbin, whos' gun was pointed to the ground, the man just shook his head and minho looked at jisung again, who was standing there in complete shock and fear, gun in his hand.

"i-i didn't mean to, i'm sorry i-" jisung began to panick and felix quickly embraced him in a warm hug, "it's ok, you did great, she would've died anyways."

"felix this is not how you comfort a person, god..." minho said standing up, "clean everything, i will take care of him." he demanded and pulled jisung by his wrist to their room gently.

the older brunette closed the door behind them as soon as they entered the room and sat jisung on the king sized bed. he sighed looking at the very panicked younger, "listen, doctor, it's seriously not that deep, we would've done that sooner or later anyways. but tell me, where did you even get the gun from?"

jisung looked at minho as if he was spitting venom out of his mouth, "you bastard do you even hear what you are saying, huh?!" jisung suddenly shouted standing up, harshly punching minho in his chest, "you all are ruining me!" 

lee was completely shook by the youngers outburst and just stood there dumbfounded. "i worked so hard to get to where i was just a few days ago and you," jisung said pointing at minho, "you fucking took it away from me." hot tears were streaming the youngers face, "you had nothing to begin with." minho scoffed.

"i had enough, minho. i had a heart, i had emotions, i had things you can only wish for." jisung said harshly, "you don't know anything, because the only person you care about is you. you don't care about any of your people who are so loyal to you, they work to you like they are your fucking dogs which is so disgusting because they are just human beings too, minho."

jisung sat down back on the bed and to say that minho was furious was an understandment, "listen doctor, i literally couldn't care lase about you or your oh so hard life, and why would i? but have some respect to your elders-"

"respect?" jisung chuckled, "we are talking about respect now?"

"i don't care about a useless rat like you, but there is so much more to see behind our crimes than just us being the 'bad guys'. if you had dugged deeper you would know why we are doing this, but you don't care because in your little fucked up world you are the superman trying to save the world from bad guys like me." minho said and walked out of the room, leaving jisung alone. 

jisung burst out crying, he knew that they only killed the bad people, people who did horrible things to others, but he couldn't justice their actions. now he was just like them. he had killed a person. 

a soft knock on the door was heard and jisung muffled a small 'come in'.

mrs. lee came in with juice in her hand, "hey sweetheart..." she started and sat down next to the boy.

"i heard about what happened." she started and jisung looked at her, "how are you feeling?" 

it was the first time someone asked him how he is feeling after the incident. jisung broke down crying again.

the woman was quick enough to embrace the boy in a warm hug, "it's gonna be ok, jisung, you did nothing wrong, hm."

she checked his forehead and jumped, "oh my, poor thing, you are sick ! get under the blankets, i will stay with you for a little while, perhaps i have something to say too." jisung just nodded his head and did as told.

he slowly drank the orange juice that the woman had brought and turned to face her, "what is it that you wanted to say?"

she smiled softly, "you can go home tomorrow."

what? 

none of this made sense to jisung. he can go home without any consequences? 

"are you serious?" his eyes shone in happiness and the woman nodded, "mhm, minho told felix to do whatever he wanted with your future and me and seungmin persued the boy to let you go. you just need to promise me one thing, jisungie-"

"i won't be going anywhere, mrs. lee." he interrupted her.

she looked at him with pure shock, "what do you mean... you won't be going anywhere?"

jisung just sighed and looked at his shaking hands, "i feel like minho needs me... and that i need him too." he looked back at the woman, who had a puzzled expression on her face, "this is dumb right?" the doctor sighed.