8

"your rose?" snakes scoffed, "minho, my friend, you have no idea what trouble you got yourself into." snakes said shaking his head, while silently laughing to himself.

none of this was funny to minho though, he saw how stiff and scared the male next to him got once he noticed snakes appearance. "you don't know anything," minho started, "you don't know him the way i do." he said gently caressing jisungs' hand.

"what is he doing here?" jisung suddenly spoke and minho looked up at him softly, "he's here to discuss some things, and congratulate us on our wedding."

jisung softly nodded his head and faced snakes, suddenly feeling some kind of confidence, "how have you been?" he spoke and snakes looked at him with a puzzled face.

"perfect. excellent to be exact." snakes answered and  turned to minho, "i've heard you wanted to discuss some business shit so let's get over it quickly." he said and minho nodded at that.

minho stood up, holding jisung by his waist, "go to our room sweetheart, i will be there in a few." he said, oh so softly. and jisung did as told. he left the room almost immediately, trying to maintain calm outside the study room the other three people are in.

seungmin was passing by the study room and saw the state jisung was in, he hurriedly walked towards the male and gently took jisungs' hand in his, "is everything alright?"

jisung looked up with teary eyes, "why is snakes here seungmin, hm? why is he h-here?" the doctor spoke so lowly, he was on the verge of breaking down. 

with no second thoughts seungmin took jisung to his room and made sure to text a short message to minho about their whereabouts. 

the two males sat on the bed in silence, until seungmin broke it, "minho will kill him."

jisung looked up and gulped visibly, "what d-do you mean? as in right now?"

seungmin sighed at this and nodded, "yes, jisung, as in today, as in right now... our men are already after snakes men. snakes did lots of horrible things, he deserves to be killed. besides, he hurt you too. don't you think he deserves to be gone for the best?"

the doctor thought for a little while, trying to understand everything seungmin had just said and nodded his head slowly, "yeah he did some bad things, but that is illegal. seungmin, killing people is illegal, you guys will all end up in jail one day." he said quickly and the other male chuckled.

"jisung, trust me, we've been doing this for years and still didn't get caught, we won't this time too-" he got interrupted by no one other than minho himself, "unless a rat appears in the mansion."

seungmin rolled his eyes, "he's sick, it would be better if he got checked by a doctor." seungmin said, completely ignoring minho.

"he's the doctor himself, can't he understand what's wrong? ever since he appeared everything is going down hill." minho tsked and walked out of the room, leaving the two behind.

seungmin looked at already sleeping jisung and sighed, feeling bad for the innocent guy.

minho walked into the kitchen, where his mother was sitting deep in thought, he walked passed her like she was not even there and grabbed a glass of water.

"do you think he will manage to go through all this?" she softly spoke, eyes out the window. 

"of course not. look at him, he's a crying mess." minho said, sitting down in front of her.

this caused the woman to look at her son, "then why? why are you doing this to the poor boy, minho? he had dreams you know... i looked into his background, he's been through so much, his parents abandoned him and his brother, they were on their own. he's been in a lot of trouble at work due to his sexuality. don't you think he deserves to live freely and experience life in bright colors?" she softly spoke.

minho seemed to be lost in thought before she even started explaining jisungs' background. was he in the wrong?

he looked her dead in the eye and she spoke again, "i'm not saying you should kill him just because he already knows way too much, but minho, my beautiful boy, you can't keep a rose in a cage and not let her bloom. do you understand what i'm saying, dear?"

minho shook his head, "you don't know what you're saying..."

"minho, i've been just like him. i know what i'm saying and i know how he is feeling currently. all he wants is to escape. tell me, you like him don't you?" she teasingly asked and minho immediately shook his hands in front of her, "of course not, why would i even like that snob."

she chuckled, "then i don't understand what's the point of keeping him away from the outside world, if you don't like him."

"i'm tired." minho said standing up, "sleep well." and with that, he was gone.

she sat there for a little longer, until felix appeared in the hallway, talking with someone on the phone. she smiled softly and walked towards the freckled boy.

he smiled almost instantly after seeing her in front of him, after he was done with his call he hugged her tight and the woman chuckled, "lixie, you've grown up into such a great young man, hm."

the mentioned boy giggled, "thanks, auntie."

once they pulled away the woman started, "who was that guy in minhos' study room earlier?"

felix seemed to tense, "he's a nobody, don't worry about him." and the woman simply shrugged at that, letting it be.

they had a small talk until a loud scream that echoed through out the whole mansion interrupted them.