13

minho walked into the meeting room, dressed in a beautiful black suit, hair slicked back, all of the men bowed to him, to which he returned the bows to. he may be the leader, but he respected his men.

"is everyone and everything ready?" his cold voice echoed through the room, to which only felix reply in a confident 'yes'.

after the given response minho signaled for the men to sit down, he walked up to the end of the table and sat down himself, "there's a very special yet risky mission we are going to discuss today." he began and flipped through some of the pages in his notebook. 

"we are going to take down the yang mafia." after those words were said whispers filled the room, "the only son of the yangs' apparently is a ceo of his own company in nyc, his father is not pleased by this, he wants his son to take after the mafia when he retires, of course, however, jeongin, that is the sons' name, wants nothing to be involved in any type of crime, since his father does some heavy crimes such as selling kids, doing inappropriate things to teenagers and so much more." minho explained.

"why is it risky?" changbin asked after a short silence.

minho flipped some more pages, "well, his father is 'well aware' that their business shit is going down hill since they have been caught by the cops a few times this year, it's only a matter of time when they will be caught in a crime scene next, although the cops can't do anything about it since they are lacking evidence," he turned to san, "san, i want you to find out everything about mr. yang, his whereabouts, his routine, his family, friends, anything that could be handful in this mission." 

san nodded in understandment and minho continued, turning to changlix, "changbin and felix, i need you to go to nyc and find yang jeongin, all we know right now is that he is not on good terms with his father, which could be useful for us in turning them down, he could spill some handy information about their business." changbin looked at minho as if he had gone absolutely crazy, "be very careful though, approach him as if you don't know who he is." minho said, handing changbin the files about yang jeongin, with pictures of him attached and all.

"this mission will take forever." felix mumbled and minho chuckled, "that's why it is risky, we can't get distracted with this mission from what's happening around us, we must be very careful about our steps, moves, events we go to and so on."

changbin nodded, "so when are we leaving?" 

minho looked at the time and sighed, "well, your plane leaves in 6 hours." he said smiling to which felix screamed, "bin, we gotta go pack our shit !"

"how about the rest of us?" seungmin asked and minho looked around the room, "we will keep an eye on yang mafia here, i heard the leader, mr. yang, has an affair with some underage girl so our main focus here is to find out where he goes with her, who is she and you know, the basics about them both. the deadline for this is until friday, you have five days to find out all of this, which is plenty of time i suppose." 

"on friday we will go to mr. yangs' cousins' wedding, not all of us, me, seungmin, hyunjin, san, taehyun and jake." minho said, "i will tell your duty at the wedding on our way there."

with that, minho stood up, followed by all of the men in the room, "any questions?" the room fell silent, "then this is it for today. go back to work."

--

jisung sighed at the sight of the hospital door in front of him, he decided that since he was not in the mansion he would visit his workplace. 

he walked in with a heavy heart, guilty that he was not there this whole time, he bowed to the patients and other workers as he walked towards his office. 

"dr. han!"

jisung stopped in his tracks and turned around to be met with one of his residents, "oh- hey yuna." he said smiling at the girl. 

"where have you been? we all were so worried something happened to you, dr. han." she politely said, concern lingering in her voice.

the doctor looked everywhere but her eyes, "well-"

"is that a ring on your finger?!" she excitedly shouted, to which jisung reacted with a shocked face.

"yuna, calm down," he awkwardly laughed, "it is a ring, yeah."

yuna looked at him in disbelief, "you got married and didn't invite me?" she said pouting.

'as if i had a choice.' jisung thought.

"it happened so quick i had no time to, sorry. i promise to introduce you to my husband one day." jisung said smiling and the girl returned the smile. 

she looked at him apologetic and hurriedly waved her hands in front of the man, "i didn't even realize i'm disturbing you, imma go back to work dr. han, it's a pleasure seeing you back at work." she smiled softly and walked past jisung.

a buzzing phone stopped jisung from answering her anything, he pulled his phone out of his jacket pocket and saw a 'no caller id'. 

great.

"hello?" he answered.

some kind of shuffling could be heard on the other side until a voice came, "jisung, stay in your brothers' place, don't go out in public." a voice worriedly said.

"seungmin? what's happening?"

the male on the other phone sighed, "apparently, a local gang is after you since you became the lee rose."