I told her everything about how my mom brought me here with them for this wedding. Her cousins' children are really something else, just too different from me, yrr. I'm not even comfortable with them. Still, I've been in Canada for the last 5 days, doing nothing. Oh yeah, I am doing one important task - reading my fictional man and dreaming about them. But everyone knows the reality; no one is going to have that. And my luck is just like that, shattered and scattered.

I shared all the details with her, including the events today-a wedding in the afternoon and a clubbbbb party at night.

Despite knowing me dislike such gatherings, she wished me to enjoy the party before ending the call.

This girl knows how to annoy me. Okay, now I'm going back to my work to find my special bangles that match my lehenga.

"ohh bhole help me with this bangles plss ji" . I said joining my hands for help from my protector.

 I said joining my hands for help from my protector

Author's POV

"The King of Jaipur descends the stairs, exuding regal charm and a touch of menace. His presence radiates an aura of royalty, with a captivating blend of fire and danger. As he descends, the echoes of his footsteps resonate through the living room, prompting all the servants to bow in respectful acknowledgment of their sovereign."

"At 8:30 in the morning, it's breakfast time at the royal mansion. Just like always, everyone eagerly awaits the presence of the king. "According to the royal rules, breakfast doesn't commence until the king is present.
The rule is consistent for lunch and dinner, but due to work commitments, no one can be present on time. However, they are making an effort to maintain this rule, at least during breakfast.

"Rudra bss 5 minute wait karle bhai sa aate hi honge .......Mujhe pta hai vo tumhe kuchh nahi kahege , lekin agar baba sa ne dekh liya na to tumhare cards jarur cancel ho sakte hai . To thoda sabar se kam kare beta ji"( "Rudra, just wait for 5 minutes brother, he will be here soon. I know he won't tell you anything, but if Baba Sahib sees, your cards could definitely be canceled. So be patient and work calmly, my brother.") . Said Om with irritated tone cause of his brothers everyday behaviour during breakfast. "Rajawat's second baby boy . Boy for the family and baby for his girrrrrrrrl friend's. Some times he is to cheesy but pure soul ."

To which there parents shared a small chuckled. Hearing there small morning banter .

Like their brother they both have too , two sides of there self one for family second for the world. The world who is always cruel to them .

Or hmare chhote nawab to Pure ke pure copy paste hai Aadish Rajawat ke ,but for the world. For his family he is still there cute little baby boy . Who is so much shaitan.( "And our little prince is a complete copy-paste of Aadish Rajawat, but for the world. For his family, he is still their cute little baby boy. Who is quite mischievous.")