A place in this World ...

Viva walked away she felt tears coming to her eyes. But she wouldn't let her self cry.

The rain still coming down .

Because she wanted him to be happy and if it was with this other troll then so be it.

She thought it would feel different wen it happened she was convinced that no matter how much she said she was just he's best friend.

How much she said that she wouldn't hate he's girlfriend or any girl that looked at him romantically.

Or that she wanted him to be happy weather it was with her or someone else as long as she still had him in her life .

She thought she would probably be the biggest liar that anyone had and probably would see.

She was convinced she would spend days in her room grieving a relationship she never had in the first place.

But she wasn't lying about any of it .

Well not the him just being her best friend thing because even if he didn't fell the same way he could never just be her best friend.

Not wen he told up so much of her mind her dreams she had thought people who said they take up every minute of there thoughts were just be dramatic.

But he definitely took up the every third second of her thoughts and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't hate him.

She couldn't even imagine disliking him.

And she didn't hate that girl he was with how can she when she saw the things she saw liked them and had the courage to act on them she oddly admired her.

And she did want him to be happy.. even if it's not with her.

But all this did have her thinking not just about clay but poppy and her dad and brach and well if she would really be happy here.

Troll knows it would be fun and she would obviously like to get to know her sister and her soon to be new brother in law better.

She would have loved to grow up with her to see them fall in love.

She couldn't get those years back they were long gone but now that she was moving here she could see them move in together .

see them as newly weds maybe even be there wen or if they decide to have a family.

And her dad he wasn't getting any younger it would be nice to be around for the last few good years he has left.

But some thing about this feels wrong .

No matter how much she tried to convince her self that this is what she wants it wasn't..

She felt so lost like her life had been pulled in a different direction and she had no choice of we're it was going to end up.

She was letting poppy and her dad decide her life and because she loved them she convinced her self that's what she wanted to.

But she didn't want to be alone again she had just got her family back what if she left and lost them again or she told them that she wanted to leave And take it the wrong way.

She wasn't sure what her place was.

She sat on a stump and then She then began singing.

I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
'Cause I'm still trying to figure it out

She rested her head in her hands .

The rain still pouring getting heavier as the water filled her eyes.

Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
Trying to see through the rain coming down
Even though I'm not the only one
Who feels the way I do

I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know

She got up form the stump

I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
Oh, I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world.

She then decided then and there she was going to stop worrying .

About clay

About poppy and branch

About her dad

About jd

About life .

She was going to spend the next few days finally figuring out what she wanted in life even if it was scary even if she upset them because in the end it was her life and they loved her so even if they didn't understand now or ever they'd forgive her for wanting her own life .

And maybe after all those years of not knowing she could find out who she was .

She went to bed happy that night and the next and by that morning she was her happy self again wen she didn't think about clay and he's new girl friend witch was every 5 minutes .

As she got up form her bed she began singing again.

Got the radio on, my old blue jeans
And I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
Feeling lucky today,

She then started getting ready for her day .

got the sunshine
Could you tell me what more do I need
And tomorrow's just a mystery, oh yeah
But that's OK

She then went out side taking in the fresh air and the blue sky lit by the sun.

I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
Oh, I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world

She then began walking a troll  village Waving hello to the trolls she went by

Maybe I'm just a girl on a mission
But I'm ready to fly

Then she saw him and April hugging.

Then clay kissing her forehead

And her happy mood disappeared almost instantly.

I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
Oh I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
Oh I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world

Oh I'm just a girl
Oh I'm just a girl, oh, oh
Oh I'm just a girl

She sang the last part so quietly not wanting them to hear the pain in her voice.

She then turned around about to walk away wen she heard he's voice so sweet calling her back.

She held in her pain as she made her way over to them ..

Hope you liked this to be continued....