Fall in or out of place..

Viva wasn't actually excited to leave her best friend at the time.

Not only was she in a heavily hug with clay
But she was about to tell him how she felt

But that was the one good thing about being dragged away. She had just got her best friend back and was not about to lose him again because she was was being greedy.

But she wasn't going to dwell on it. She had a date she had to go on.. that she had to get ready for.

Poppy came out of her closet with a hand full of dress.

They were very pretty and viva was so grateful that poppy was willing to let her borrow them.

Living in an abandoned bergen golf course meant she did exactly have many opportunities to need dress like that. Not that she could find one even if she did.

She and poppy tried on the different dress.
And it was everything she wanted. They laughed they fix each other's hair. And gossiped they were like sisters again.

None of the dress they had really stood out to ether of them except for two . And they were gorgeous.

Viva picked a dress with a heart shaped neck line.
With yellow lace on the bottom and the top.

The dress it's self was white and short. Adorned with yellow stars and constellations. Her hair was up with a little white star on it .

Poppy choose a  longer dress with a green and blue ombre affect with little white flowers on the bottom of the dress

Viva had put little braids in her hair along with white flowers.

I know... poppy starts as viva puts the final touches on her hair in front of the mirror.

..dj isn't exactly what you were hoping for but he might be what you need..

Viva gives her a sceptical look that made her continue.

I mean don't get me wrong I still think you should tell him who you feel... You should always tell people how you feel if there important to you..like it trolls aren't exactly mind reeders..

But I think this could go one of two ways you could go and have the best time ever and fall head over hells in love with Jon dory and you'll be completely over clay or you could realise that no matter how scary the risk it's worth it to have either closure or everything you've ever wanted..

Viva places her head on poppy's shoulder wen her hair is done.

That's a nice thought but I don't think any of those are very likely.

Poppy chuckled a little there just food for thought .

Not so long ago I thought I was happy with my life then because of some unforeseen changes I finally got everything I wanted I have you and I have branch and brozon. all it takes is one change for your whole life to fall in the place.

Or fall apart viva mumbled..

wen there was a nock on poppys pod door.

Well I guess it's time to find out which one it is.
Poppy then went to open the door.

Viva walked over as poppy let someone in.

Dj look at her with an open moth and one hand over he's heart. The other had a Bouquet of flowers. Then said you look so Beautiful