Though a part of him had been completely ecstatic about living with Tae, for the most part he was scared. Afterall, the man had managed to break his heart with just one look.

They got into Yoongi's car and followed the mover's van to one of the most expensive parts of New York.

As they drove through the high rise buildings, Jungkoook could feel the anxiety building within himself.

In a half-assed attempt to hold on to some of his dignity, he had refused to sign the divorce papers, it was childish really, he was hurt and upset and he wanted to make Taehyung eat his words, but now he was sincerely doubting his impulsive decision.

Would it have been better if he had simply let Tae sever ties between them instead of holding on? But giving up on something he had been afraid to hope for even in his dreams, was next to impossible, in spite of the way Taehyung had treated him since.

He missed their carefree banter, the teasing, the light flirting. They had gotten into a comfortable happy near-friendship relationship. He had been happy with that, satisfied. He wouldn't lie, he wanted more, so much more, always, but he had accepted their dynamic. Tae was straight after all. He had resigned to being able to make him smile and occasionally blush. He hadn't expected more.

But all his good intentions had flown straight out the window when the elder had kissed him with a passion he had never experienced before. And when he had proceeded to consent to everything from there on, he had completely lost his mind.

Now he only wanted more. His mind and body refused to settle, refused to accept anything less than what it had received that night.

He usually kept his mind under tight control but the nights were the hardest. The darkness prompted his mind to conjure images of the handsome devil, his voice thick with passion as he screamed Jungkook's name over and over again. He was tired of waking up with a hard on every single morning, with no means of getting relief other than having cold showers until he shrivelled up.

As the car pulled up at the curb of an impressive apartment complex, he saw Namjoon and Hobi waiting on the sidewalk. Namjoon smiled widely at him while Hobi hugged Jimin.

"Jin hyung is on his way." Hobi announced just as another car pulled up.

Jin stepped out of the car and jogged towards them. He shook hands with Namjoon, patted Yoongi on the back and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"You ready dongseang?" He asked Jungkook.

Jungkook shook his head his eyes wide. No he wasn't.

"I don't think I want to do this anymore." He backed away from them, moving towards the car.

Jin and Namjoon caught him. "Too late to back out now!"

"No! Stop, please! I don't want to do this. It's stupid! He hates me." Jungkook pleaded, trying to get his hyungs to release him.

"He only says he hates you." Jimin said, tongue in cheek.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked and they all turned to stare at Jimin.

"I mean that he was staring at you like you were something delicious and he was a man starved. The Taehyung I know, gets stared at, he doesn't do the staring, ever!" Jimin giggled. "There's something brewing underneath the cocky exterior, Kookie. Just be a little patient with him, he's completely out of his depth here."