10. I do

Song Recommendation:
🎵 Bad Decisions 🎵
by Benny Blanco, BTS & Snoop Dog

They had lost all track of time, so lost they were in the feel of each other that time ceased to exist. As did the world and everyone in it.

"I'M GETTING MARRIED, BITCHES!!!"

The scream pulled the men out of their crazed bubble. Jimin was being cornered by two girls and had screamed at them in defence.

He was so drunk he was barely standing straight anymore.

Tae let go of Jungkook and caught Jimin unsteadily before he fell.
"Tae Tae." Jimin giggled. "I'm so happy you're here. My best friend, my brother." He kissed his cheek with a loud smack.

Tae laughed and they both swayed to one side. Jungkook caught them both making all three of them laugh madly. "W-We are so fucking drunk right now." Jungkook cackled.

"Kookie!" Jimin splattered himself on Jungkook. "My... My..... what are you?" Jimin asked with a frown.

"Friend?" Tae supplied with a giggle.

"No!" Jimin pouted. Jungkook lightly tapped on his plump lips.

"Don't do that. You have to smile." Jungkook said.

"My..... my...." Jimin tried again. "My side piece!" He giggled hysterically as he pressed his lips onto Jungkook's and kissed him with a loud smack.

"Hey!" Taehyung pulled his friend away. "Go find your man. This one is mine."

Jimin whipped around to stare at Tae. "WHAT?" He screamed.

"Kookie is mine." Tae said placing his hand across Jungkook's shoulders and kissed him hard on the mouth leaving him speechless.

"I'm not drunk enough for this." Jimin said as he unsteadily walked to their table.

"SHOTS!!" He screamed again.

There were cheers again as they lined up at the bar for a few more rounds of tequila. Taehyung had lost count of how many they'd had.

The laughter was uncontrollable. Yoongi had climbed up on the bar and was thrusting into the air in tune with the beats as everyone cheered loudly.

He picked up another glass of whiskey and held it above his head as he continued to thrust his hips.

"Yah! Save some of those for me. We still have our wedding night to get through!" Jimin yelled at him and then disappeared as he fell off his high chair, laughing crazily.

Taehyung's phone was vibrating insistently in his pocket. He pulled it out but was unable to see anything clearly for a few seconds. After a couple of times of pulling the phone close to his eyes and away again he realised it was an alarm.

It was 2:00 am.

They had to be at the chapel at 2:30 am for the wedding.

"Guys" he tried but no one paid him any heed as they danced and laughed.

"GUYS!!" He hollered. "Jimin and Yoongi are to be married in less than thirty minutes."

"WHAT????" Jimin screamed again. "I need to change! Baby, we need to change." He called to Yoongi.

"Let's Go!" Jungkook called out as he pulled Yoongi off the bar and dumped him on his shoulder.

"See you at the altar, my love. I'll be the one in white!" Yoongi snickered as he looked at Jungkook's ass upside down and smacked it non stop, all the way to their room.