"Yeonjun? You came?"

"I have a news"

"News? What news?"

"I got all the files which Mr. Kim was trying to hide about Killing your father" yeonjun said when Jungkook widened his eyes.

"So you got the proof? From where?"

"From his secret office in his house?"

"And how did you get there?" Soobin asked

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys that I was working as undercover agent and I reopened that murder case and for that investigation, I was working in your house as a caretaker"

"Huh?" Jungkook shockingly looked at him

"You did what? You're amazing Yeonjun" soobin got excited and hugged him tightly

Yeonjun fake coughed when Soobin become normal

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay. Don't do this in public" yeonjun said while bluhsing

"Ehem.. Jungkook, Leave them alone." Tae teased

"Yeah ofcourse. Let's go, we have to go to the police station and talk about something" jungkook said when Tae nods.

"Yes"

                                   ••••••
TIME SKIP : NEXT DAY

Jin woke up and Looked around searching for water. His throat is dry. He was trying to reach the glass when Nurse entered the room and Helped him.

"Sir, don't move.. I'll help you."

"I'm fine now Nurse, Give me water"

He drank the whole glass and Sighed. He closed his eyes and let out a deep breath.

"Nurse? Do you know? Anything about Kim Namjoon?" He said energylessly

"No sir"

"Can you give me my phone?" He requested

"But it's not good to take stress at this moment"

He bitterly chuckled

"If your loved one was missing, you'd understand. Do you think I'll not stressing out if I don't do anything? I'm calm now. I just need to find my Namjoon at any cost cause I believe he's not dead, he can't be"

"But sir, the whole place burnt. There's no trace of Mr. Kim"

"You don't know him. I believe he's alive. He can't leave me! Now, you give me phone"

She nods and gave the phone to Jin.

Jin called someone,

"I need some details. Can you please help me with the details? Yes, The most trusted man of Namjoon, I met him, Contact him as soon as possible. Thank you"

Some minutes passed when Taehyung walked inside with food

"You wake up?" He spoke with a soft tone.

"Hmm"

"How are you feeling now?"

"Better"

"Hyung, I thought I lost you." He softly hugged Jin when Jin hugged him back but groaned a little in pain

"Ohh hyung.. Hyung be careful. Don't get hurt" Tae caressed Jin's hand

"Finally you're caring about your brother."

"I'm sorry hyung. I never tried to understand you. But finally when I understand your pov, I feel so bad that I always think you wrong" Taehyung said when Jin caressed his face

"I've always wanted your good. I know my way was wrong. It's just I was mad at My fate, I thought If you would be with Jungkook, you'd get hurt just the way Namjoon hurted me."

"You still Love him right?" Tae said when Jin lowered his eyes

"I do." He sighed "We broke up and I left the country For some days, I started hating him then I came back to finish my last year of college. That time, Me and Namjoon became enemies infront of the world without any reason. I hated on him and he hated me but I didn't realise that there were a conspiracy"

"What conspiracy Hyung?"

"Namjoon's dad sent me a bad text on the name of Namjoon, Just like he did to you. But your love was so strong that you're together and look at us, We got seperated and Now I don't even know where is he"

"Hyung, If you hated him then how are you so sure that you love him?"

"Tbh, I never hated him. It was pain, Disgust, but I never regret loving that man cause those days when he was with me was best days of my life. He brought light in my life. His voice, His eyes, His words everything was a medicine to my wound. But I never thought that he'd hurt me, that's why when that incident happened i was too broken to find out the truth so I chose to run away and hate him. It was the only way it didn't hurt"

"I can understand your pain, As I was doing this too. I hurted Kookie, I hurted him by my words, behaved so bad but he never complaint. Maybe that's what we do in love."

"Maybe. It really hurts bad now Tae. Will I have the chance to tell him that how much I love him still now? Can I? Can I hug him and say How much I missed his embrace all those years?" Jin's eyes turned numb when Taehyung hugged him softly.

"Don't cry Hyung. I know Namjoon hyung is alive, Nothing happened to him. Nothing."

"You are telling truth right?" 

"Yes ofcourse i am saying the truth. How can I lie to my brother?" He backed off and wiped his tears. "You're my strongest man Hyung, You are my idol, It's not time to tear up Hyung. We have to be strong."

Jin nods

"Okay, Now let's eat. I brought food for you. Open your mouth..ahhh" jin took the bite when Taehyung smiled "perfect"

He was feeding him, when Jungkook was looking at the brothers from doorstep. His tears fall down seeing them like this.

"Namjoon hyung where are you?"

Jin's phone rings when he picked it up

"Hello?Got the news? Thank you so much"

"Taehyung, Can you drive me somewhere".

"But where hyung??"

"You will know"