7

He was waiting outside the emergency doors. The operation was going on inside.  He felt that his life was ending with the passing of time. Those few hours were passing like years. He took a deep breath and then opened them and began to stare on the door again. Seyran was sitting on the chair with both hands on her nose and mouth, worried. Her mother was sitting nearby crying. At that moment the doors opened and the doctors came out. Kaya rushed towards them. Seyran stood up from her seat. The operation was successful. The patient is still unconscious. She needs rest.  Anyone's entry is prohibited. The patient will be admitted to the normal room after some time. Doctor gives them instructions.
Thank you doctor! Kaya said and turned towards the door. He smiled with teary eyes. Seyran hugged her mother with happiness.

3 hours later

Kaya was sitting near her bed holding her hand. Suna looked at him tiredly with a smile. I'm glad that you are back to me! He said and kissed her hand. Kaya.... She tried to say something but there was so much weakness. Yes my love! I'm here for you! He said holding her hand in his both strong hands. Kaya... Let's go.... somewhere....
She said while giving gap in every word. Where? Where you want to go my beauty?
He asked as he caressed her cheek. Anywhere! And on this reply, he stood and kissed her forehead. I'll! I will take you anywhere else you want my love. But first you need to recover fast okay? I'm here with you and will always be, I'm not leaving you again! He said as he kissed her hand again. She was looking at him with adorable eyes. She was feeling so special at the moment he was adoring her. I'm here okay? He reassured her again. I know! She replied with a smile.

In police station

Take me out of here! Listen what I'm saying! Take me out, how much cruel you are to lock up an elderly man in the lock up? By now, kazim's throat was also hurting by shouting so much. Keep silent! You are here in murder attempt case of your daughter!
The young man standing on duty scolded him. Hey my handsome son, I didn't! Look at my hands... How can they be so strong to take a gun? Look, release me I'm innocent. He said in pleasing tone. The guard didn't reply him this time.

In the hospital

The police officer was interrogating Suna.  So did your father shoot you? Asked the officer while scribbling something on a notepad. Suna looked at Kaya and then at the officer. Yes! My father shot me. But your father filed your missing report a few days ago, what would you say about that? The police officer asked again. There is nothing like that, Kaya and I love each other and we went by ourselves. Suna explained. Why? Why there was need to run away? The officer insisted her to speak more. Our families are against us, that's why we both run away. But that's not the matter. Actually we are not safe with our families. Suna didn't hide anything. Kaya was looking at her. Okay, I will investigate your father and then we will proceed the case. He said as he stood from his place and looked at them both. When he left, kaya went near her and sat on the bed near her. I hope it will work. He said while holding her hands. I don't know.... I don't know Kaya what will work out.... I just want an escape from my dad.... From my house.... From people near me.... I had enough.... I will become psychopath now if I live there few days more.... She said with teary eyes. It's okay, it will pass. He hugged her to his chest.

After a week

Today was the day of Suna's leaving hospital. Kaya was waiting outside for her in front of the hospital room. She came within few minutes. Let go... She said. Yeah let's go! Kaya turned to her and smiled. He took her bag. They went outside of the hospital and sat in the car. The car stopped in front of Suna's father house. She looked at Kaya with worry. Come come, there is something for you waiting inside. He said with a smile while opening his seat belt. They went out of the car and entered the building. Kaya entered the lift with her and press for her apartment lift.

What is surprise tell me! Suna asked with excitement. Come on, you will see! He said as the stand on the front door of an apartment. He press the bell and looked at her with smile. They came! Seyran said as she heard the sound of bell. She immediately clean her hands with handkerchief. She ran towards the door from kitchen. Welcome! Welcome! She said with a big smile on her face as she opened the door. Her mother, Kaya's mom and Ferit's mother was also there but ferit wasn't there. They entered. Seyran was so much happy than others. Com on kids, food is ready. Suna heard her mother's voice and they all went to the kitchen. The food was already on the table.

Ahm! Kaya cough to get their attention. They all looked at him. Before eating, I want you all attention. He said looking at them with a smile. Yes, what is it kaya? Suna asked. Everyone was attentive to him now. He take out a small box from his pant pocket. I want something before starting this beautiful day, Suna will you marry me?

Vote and comment 🌸✨