2

Suna closed the door and started crying. She knew that now her father will come and beat her. She was already shivering. The fear in her heart since childhood was killing her ambitions and desires. She also wanted someone to love her, to take care of her but here.... She don't even have rights to say that if she loves someone.

Kaya on the other hand, was so furious thinking about kazim who can do anything with Suna anytime without any fear. His veins were popping up on his arms and forehead.

I will not let you go so easily, my love!

He thought but didn't utter any word. Right then he saw kazim going inside. He would not let anyone hurt her. He started going after her even after Ferit's shouting for him to stop him.

When he reached out, kazim was furiously beating door for Suna to open it, without caring about where they were! Totally disgusting behavior. He went towards him and pushed him away!

Sakin!

He said in firm tone.

Sakin kazim bey!

He said with pointing his finger towards him.

Who you are? Who you are to order me?

I'm your daughter's future husband!

He said looking into his eyes.

So don't push me hard to do something wrong! It will be really not good for you kazim Baba!

He said with firm tone. Kazim was looking at him angrily. But before he could say something, Dede's voice stop them from argument. He ordered them to leave to their rooms and to Kaya, to come to his room. Kaya looked at ferit who was looking at him angrily.

When Kaya entered the Dede's room, he was sitting furiously waiting for him.

What is this non sense you were doing
Kaya?

I was doing what looked good to me, I love her and I just propose her and I don't think so it's something bad to do!

You still did wrong?

What is wrong in it Dede? Loving someone? Or telling someone that you want to marry them because you love them?

Still you have done wrong?

What wrong? What I did wrong?

What do you want, Kaya?

I want to marry her!

Nobody wants this marriage!

But I wants and Suna want it too!

We've done talking, you can go now!

Dede stop him from talking and order to leave the room.

Fine, then!

He said angrily and left the room.

Kaya was so angry and furious, nothing in his life was his... He has no right over anything. He was tired of their shitty rules. An idea hit his mind and he went to his room immediately. After locking the door, he called someone.

Hello, hah.... I need your help!

Okay....

Okay....

He was reply to the conversation.

Be by 9:00pm here!

He said and ended the call.