5

Baba! Suna said in surprise. She was not expecting her father there. Kaya also heard his voice. He left the plate there and hurried towards the door where Kazim was holding Suna's hair and she was screaming in pain. Stop! He yelled from hallway. His veins popping on his forehead and neck making him even more angry. He went there as soon as possible and tried to freed Suna from kazim's hands. You stay away young man! Kazim said angrily while pushing him away. I can't! Leave Suna and don't try to touch her again! Kaya roared angrily. She is my daughter, my! Kazim replied pointing his index finger to his chest. Yeah she is your daughter but if you tried to touch her or did something bad with her, I swear kazim bey I will make you regret living in this world! He pointed his forefinger to kazim's face with really dangerous expressions. Oh take this boy out of my sight, look now kids will make me regret huh!!! Kazim said while gesturing carelessly to his men and turned to Suna. Baba please! Please let me explain baba! The men descendant Kaya and started beating him while kazim took Suna away. Kaya was not so successful in his defense because he was just one person and they were so many. Suna was looking at him beating up from her dad's men and Kaya was looking at her too. He smiled at her while his face was full of the blood Suna cried even more than before.

Bitch, I'll take your life! Kazim said angrily throwing Suna to the ground. What are you doing? Her mother tried to stop her father but in vain! Kazim started beating her brutally. Don't kazim! Speak calmly to her! She is your daughter, not your enemy or outsider! Her mother said trying to stop her father. No, today I will teach her lesson! She forgets everything! Kazim said angrily. Dad! Dad stop it, dad! Seyran ran towards them from her room. She was trying to her father by grabbing him from arm but he pushed her away making her fall on the ground too.

No matter what you do, you can never stop me from loving Kaya or going back to him. This time he kidnap me next time I will go myself to him and I will always go to him no matter what you say dad! You are not my dad you are a beast! Suna shouted for the first time and everyone was looking at him with nerd expressions. She removed tears with her sleeve from her mouth while gasping. Enough is enough! I have all rights over my life and my personal life! Stop interfering with my life, stop telling me what to do everytime, I'm not a kid nor I need someone else to guide me! Leave me aloneee!!!!! She shouted again at them. Really nobody else was expecting her to say that. She really had enough with everyone and everything. She left them all there and entered the room and closed the door with harsh sound. She lay on the bed and started crying. Her life was already very difficult and when she found someone who could keep her happy, they also kicked that person out of her life. Her family was very ruthless and cruel.

Kaya was sitting in the middle of the long sofa. The blood was cleaned from his face but the wounds were still fresh. You did very wrong, Kaya! He heard his dede's angry voice. No, I didn't do anything wrong at all! Everyone has the right to love and so do I! He explained by leaning forward slightly on the sofa. You know what will be the end of it? Dede said while emphasizing his stick. What will you do? Will you kill me? Or Suna? You guys! What else do you get to do! But open your ears and listen to me! No matter what you guys do, I won't back down! I will marry this girl and make her my bride! He said angrily and left the room. After leaving the room, he called on Suna's number, but the number was disconnected. He shook his head angrily and walked out. It was evening and he was hungry since morning.

He was driving without reason. He was very worried about suna. He did not understand what he should do for Suna. She was in danger. Despite his best efforts, he could not save her. He was also angry with himself for not saving her from her dad. He got an idea and turned the car towards Suna's apartment. He knew it was a dangerous decision, but he couldn't hold back his restless heart any longer.

He stopped the car and then got down. He couldn't go straight up, so he started looking for a pebble below. Finally he found one and slammed it against the window. That little bit pebble fell straight on Suna's bed near her feet.  She looked at the pebble in surprise and then at the open window. 
She hurried to the window and looked down to see Kaya standing. He waved his hand towards her and she smiled happily. Kaya gestured to come down. Suna nodded and went towards the door. When she went out, there was no one in front. She headed for the door and hurried down the elevator.
Going down, she hugged Kaya tightly. Tears began to flow from her eyes.  Are you Okay? She asked tearfully. Kaya nodded affirmatively. I'm fine, what about you my love? He asked while touching her sore lip. I'm fine after watching you! She said and hugged him again. Kaya tighten his grip around her and so did she. Kaya smiled while he smelled her hair. So you are here, young man! They both freaks out at kazim's words. But don't worry you will be not able to come here again. Kazim continued talking while setting clutch of his gun. Dad no! Suna shouted but it was in vain because he pushed the trigger.

Vote and comment 🌸❤️