3

When Suna opened her eyes, she found herself in unknown room. It was really beautiful room with window wall and she was lying on the bed without any ties on her hands or feet. She tried to sit but feel dizzy. With one hand on her head she tried to sit and was successful in her second attempt. She tried to remember what happened last time. The only thing that she remembered were kaya's words and then someone's hand grip on her mouth.

Kaya....

She said to herself.

Good morning!

At the same time door opened and Kaya entered with a tray full of edibles.
He said good morning with a smile and placed the tray on side table.

What is this place kaya?

She asked with stern voice.

Eat your breakfast and then take shower. I'll be back soon.

He said and then turned but she got up from bed immediately and grabbed his arm.

What you did to me?

She asked angrily. He replied with cold face and freed his hand from her grip.

Nothing...

How I'm here them?

She asked furiously and his feet stopped going towards the door.

I just want you to spend some time with yourself... Without anyone else, nobody could harm you neither can approach you. Don't worry.

How to not be worried Kaya! You know that my Dad will kill me!

She said holding her tears.

He turned and went near her.

I'm here with you... Nobody can even touch you neither can shout on you!

He said in a soft tone. He don't want to hold her hand even if he wanted too. He don't want to make her uncomfortable with him.

I don't want to know anything Kaya! Leave me back to home.... I don't want to stay here!

Suna... Do your breakfast and and I will not listen anything again, go and do your breakfast. I will be back in sometime. And yeah you can't run from here because you don't have where you are!

He said and left the room but he didn't locked the door. He let it unlocked because he knew that she will not try to run. She was so scared already she don't want to get lost in these white mountains which she was watching from the wall window now.

Suna don't want to eat anything she was so stressed and scared. The fear in her heart was not letting her to be calm at any point. When Kaya entered the room again, her breakfast was still in the same position without touched.

He sighed and sat near her on the couch. She was so involved in her thoughts that she didn't even noticed his presence.

Look, Suna!

She freaked on his voice.

Calm down it's me!

He said with a smile. But she didn't smile.

Suna... I know you are uncomfortable here and maybe you are hating and cursing me in your mind but I did it for you! Don't you want to live some moments with peace? Don't you want to be happy for real? For yourself? Don't you think that you also deserve happiness?

Even if I deserve these still it's so illegal what you did with me!

She replied with angry expressions.