Lust for blood

Hey!

Came with a new story, don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Track : A fantasy story of a vampire and a human.
Vampire Sanskar and Human Swara.

Introduction: Sanskar Maheshwari, a strong vampire, leader of vampires want to become God of vampire world, his mission is to rule on humans to stronger his capabilities. He wanna make humans his slaves.

Swara Bose: A college student who is curious to know about vampire. She have deep interest in VAMPIRE topic and doing research on it.

A luxurious car seen in which Sanskar seen in black shirt, black pant, his shirt 's two three button is opened which revealing his bare white chest. His skin is white like snow and lips is red like cherry, his eyes is holding magic. He is holding attractive personality which can steal any girl's heart just by his one gaze on her.

His eyes goes on a girl in short dress asking lift. His lips curved in a smirk. He inhale the fresh blood and stop the car near her.

The girl gets mesmerized by his attractive personality and gaze at him without blinking eyes and drool on him, while checking him out.

"How I can help you?" Sanskar said breaking her attention.

"I want lift" she compose herself.

"Sit inside" he open door, she sits inside.

"Thank you" she said sweetly.

"I should be thankful to you" He said confused her.

"Why?" She asked being confused.

"Having late night driving with a beautiful girl like you is a treat" he said with a smirk.

"You are also so handsome" she drool on him.

"Is it" He asked raising eyebrows.

"Yes, you are so handsome, I forgotten to blink in looking at you" she said drooling on him.

"Then let's spend some time together" He said boldly shocking her by his boldness.

"Let's go" she said boldly back.

He nodded yes with a smirk and take the car in a isolated place.
She gets shocked seeing it's a forest.

"Who spend time in forest?" She asked being scared.

"ME" he shocks her by showing his two big vampire teeth. His eyes is changing color.

She open door and run from there to save herself but gets shocked seeing Sanskar in front of her. She run in different section but again find Sanskar.

"Don't kill me, please" she cries joining hands.

"If I will leave you how I will survive, you are my FOOD" He said smirkingly.

She screams as he bend her and bite her neck sucking her whole blood and leave her when he gets satisfied and leave her dead body in forest and drive off.

**

One more girl is founded killed in a mysterious way. A bitten mark is founded on her neck, it's 30th girl who is died like this, from sources the forest was very creepy, so might any animal attacked on her but she have only wound on her neck which is mysterious.

Swara is seeing news on news channel curioisly. She zoomed girl's picture and gaze at the mark on her neck.

"What are you looking so keenly Swara" her roommate Priya ask her curioisly.

"I am sure its vampire teeth mark, she is bitten by vampire" she replies her.

"OH Gosh you are so imaginative, Swara, vampire are myth, not reality, they don't exist girl" she said shaking head.