Unfold the TRUTH

Hey!

I am here with a non track concept!, hope you all will like!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

The scene start from a prison!!

"You are appointed new here, miss Swara Bose, you have to handle this police station well"

Senior inspector giving duty to Swara! ( new appointed inspector)

Swara : sure sir! I will handle everything! You don't worry! Duty toward my country is my first and only responsibility!

Senior: I accept this only from a brilliant student like you! Okay! Cary your job!!

Senior inspector go from there! Swara in her inspector uniform! Inspect all cells and prisioners! Her eyes fall on a man whose back she can she, unable to see his face, Who is making a picture of a girl on wall with charcoal!!

Swara gets confused seeing this! After making the picture, the man caress the picture!!

Swara : ( to constable) who is he?

Constable : a mad man! He killed his wife! ( shocking her).

Swara : what? And this girl whose picture he is making, is his wife?

Constable: yes! But he is doubled faced ma'am! Behave as if he love his wife so much, but he only killed his wife!!
Heartless and disgusting man!

Swara : what's his name? ( while trying to see his face which she can't see).

Constable: Sanskar Maheshwari!!

Swara gets shocked hearing name!! She looks at the man who revealed Sanskar!

Swara : Sanskaaar!! ( shockingly).

Constable : you know him?

Swara : he was my senior in college! He was the most sincere and intelligent student! How he can do this inhuman work!!

Constable: may be his wife had affair!! ( stop seeing her glare).

Swara :, don't pass any comments before investigating anything!

She go toward the cell and call Sanskar!

Swara : sir?

Sanskar looks at Swara! And again gets busy in making his wife picture!

Swara : sir! I guess you didn't remember me!, I was junior in your college!

Sanskar doesn't responds to her neither looked at her! She gets confused by his behavior!!

Swara : sir!

Sanskar : sssh!!!! Don't disturb me! Go!! ( without seeing her).

Swara isn't understanding Sanskar's behavior!!

Sanskar : let me remain in my Kavita 's memories!! ( touch his wife's picture)

Swara go from there in confusion!!

In her cabin!

Swara thinks about Sanskar's behavior!

Swara : why I am feeling he can't be killer! He was brilliant student! He can't do this and if he killed, why he is in deeply love with his wife?
This is so confusing!!

This is the promo for the first story for non tracks!!

Wanna read next??

A murder mystery,
Every face have a mask! To unfold! Stay tuned.

Hope you all will look forward to this!!

Complete Target

Vote Target 150+

Comments Target 100+

Set less Target only for the promo!

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️