Shot3

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap ; Swara said yes for Sanskar.
His dark yet dangerous personality reveals.

In Shemish Home!

Whole house is decorated beautifully.

In Swara's Room!

Swara is applying face mask on her face and listening songs!! A shadow pass her. She gets afraid and see around but don't find anyone.

She stands and looks around but doesn't find anyone. She shake head and see herself in mirror again and see mask is dried and go in washroom to wash her face.

In washroom!

Swara wash her face and take towel for wiping water and screams seeing Sanskar standing behind her.

Swara : Sanskar! You! How you are here? ( shocked)

Sanskar: from door obviously!! All comes from door only.

Swara : but i didn't saw you! ( she remembered a shadow pass him)
You were scaring me! How mean you are Sanskar! Who scare his fiancee on engagement day?

Sanskar : your fiancee is very  DANGEROUS!( pulling her through waist sending shiver to her as he tightly gripped her waist)

He gaze at her intensely, she looks at him nervously yet with shyness! He trace his thumb on her lips giving her signal what he want!

She stop him before he kiss her, his expression changed in stern yet dangerous.

Swara : I don't want this before marraige Sanskar!
It's against my values.

Sanskar: and if I change your values then? ( shocked her)

Swara : Sanskar!

Sanskar: I was joking Swara! ( chuckles)
If you dont want I will not force you!!

Swara smile at his understanding nature, she embraced him.

Sanskar : (monologue) apni marji ko tumhari marji mein badlana mujhe bahut ache se aata hai Swara( smirkingly)

Sanskar: what you are gonna wear?

Swara : I will show you , come.

Both come out from washroom.

She shown him a beautiful gown.

Swara : how's it?

Sanskar; beautiful!

She smile.

Sanskar: but you will not wear this.

Swara : but you just said it's beautiful.

Sanskar : I said it's beautiful! But you will wear what I have brought for you.

He shown her a gorgeous pink gown with expensive necklace.

Swara : I am sorry Sanskar! But I can't wear this!

His smiling face changed in stern listening her NO!!

Swara : Maa baba have selected this dress for me, if I will wear your given dress. This will be disrespect to my parents.
Please understand!

Sanskar clenched fist turning face and gritting teeth to calm himself.

Swara : Sanskar! I am sorry!

Sanskar : it's okay Swara! ( turning with smile)
I don't mind!
In fact I am happy I got such best daughter, who love her parents so much!!