Shot 2

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

"If anyone is truly interested in this non track books then fill the Target also, and this book 's Target also is less ( 150+)
Fill If anyone want next update, your lack of response make me loose my interest"

Recap : Sanskar fallen in love with Swara at one sight only, and came to know her reality of being a bar dancer!

In Sanskar's Villa!

" where you went secretly", nikhil asked strictly from Sanskar!

Sanskar: I was, I went for taking medicine!

Nikhil : which medicine? ( raising eyebrows) where is medicine?

Sanskar : I gulped the medicine! Mujhe buhkhaar tha!

Nikhil : now you okay?

He nod yes!

Nikhil : hmmmm! Don't go without taking me, if anyone would kidnap you then?
What face I would show to aunty!

Sanskar : I am not a kid!
( frowned).

Nikhil: Okay! Whatever! But don't go behind that bad girl!

Sanskar keep quiet!

Nikhil: go and sleep!

Sanskar: (monologue while going) mom you gave me step mom with me!

In Sanskar's Room!

Sanskar lay down and remembered Swara! He change position repeatedly but her thoughts aren't coming from her mind, he see his phone where he have put her all pictures and trace her pictures! Tears fall from his eyes to on screen! He clear the screen!

Sanskar: God! Why life is so complicated? Why life is opposite to what we desires? ( complaining to God idol on table)

Next Day!

Sanskar see nikhil slept! And secretly go out again for Swara!

In Bar!

Swara who is dancing in bar see Sanskar again, she shake head seeing him again! Waiter comes to him.

Waiter : sir, do you need anything? Alcohol, cigarettes? Drugs?

Sanskar : milk! Milega?

Waiter looks at him weirdly and nod no and go from there, Swara chuckles secretly at him and mumble "khargosh "

After sometime!

Waiter call Sanskar in Swara's room!

In Swara 's Room!

Sanskar come in the room, where Swara is already having alchol! She sigh him to sit beside her, he sit on sofa! Where as usual her undergarments are shattered! She take them and shatter in another corner!

Swara: have! ( give him milk surprised him) with sugar or without?

Sanskar : with sugar!

Swara add sugar in the milk and mix and give to him, he hold the milk and take a sip! She chuckles at him make him frowned!

Swara : you are khargosh!
Innocent and cute! ( pinch his cheek shocking him)

She realized what she did!

Swara: drink milk fast!

Sanskar drink milk looking down, while she again chuckles at his scared face!!

Sangeeta : what's man! Milk in bar! Wah! Kya baat hai! ( chuckling).

Swara : because first time khargosh came in bar! ( chuckling).