Shot 4

Hey!:

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara see a woman calling a girl "Shona" , Sanskar told its her imagination.
She decides to accept Sanskar and also continue her session

In Hall!

Swara is serving food to Sanskar smiling like a loving wife.

Sanskar : Swara sit!

Swara : no!
First you eat, I will eat afterwards you.

Sanskar: Swara! ( holding her wrist make her looks at him)
Queen eats with king.
And you are my queen.
Sit.

Swara feels amazing by his words and pull chair to sit down but he hold her hand and sign her to sit on his lap.
She blushes by his act and nodded no vigorously.
He again sign but this time more firmly yet sternly.

She couldn't deny, he is just rule her mind and heart.
She sits on his lap. Her cheek gets flushed.
She looks down, she gets surprised when he forward toward her gazing at her intensely tilting his head, move toward her lips.

He gets surprised when she put sandwich in his mouth and bite her inner cheek to stop her laugh at his frowned face but couldn't stop her laugh and laugh at him.
He narrows eyes at her.

He pulled her closer through her waist, hitching her breaths, as her face comes deadly close to his sandwich stuffed mouth. He forward sandwich toward her and sign her to eat. She blushes and try to get out from his grip but he gripped it more tightly and firmly pull her face to his face and sign her to eat.
Her chest raising ups and down by his proximity and her mouth gets opened, she slightly take a bite of it. He also take the bite while gazing at her.

Both eats from their respective sides gazing in each other eyes, slowly slowly sandwich gets disappear and their lips meet in a deep and passionate smooch.

After a while!

They break kiss and she blushes tucking her hairs strands behind her.
He gaze at her with utmost intensity.

Swara try to open the bottle of sauce but gets shocked when it's fallen on Sanskar's white shirt. She palm her mouth and look at him being afraid.

Swara : I am sorry!

Sanskar : relax! It's okay!
I said before also and again saying, you don't need to be sorry for anything. ( palming her cheek)

She feels good by his gesture.

Sanskar: I am going to change my shirt.

Swara nodded yes. She get up from him, he go from there in room putting his phone on table which was in his jacket.

She see his phone which have her smiling pic wallpaper. She smiles seeing it and trace it.

She looks at the picture keenly, she is wearing a hoodie on head and pouting.
She try to recognize it, she feels as if she have seen this hoodie somewhere.
She repteadly watch it and close eyes and give stress on her mind.
she get a flash of Sanskar wearing this hoodie.

Till Sanskar also comes.

Swara : Sanskar!

Sanskar : what happened?

Swara :, this hoodie! Is it yours? ( showing her wallpaper to him)

Sanskar gets shocked listening her.

Swara: answer! Am I right?
It's your hoodie right?

Sanskar : yes! It's your hoodie, you remembered it?