Forbidden Love

Hey!

Came with new track! "Forbidden love",

Track :  A sincere decent Sanskar Maheshwari son of reputed family ( Maheshwari) fallen in love with a bar dancer Swara!
( who have a dark past)
How they will fight against society?

KASHMIR!!

Sanskar Maheshwari A sincere decent boy age of 20!
Seen in beautiful place of kashmir, and he clicking pictures of beautiful nature in his camera!

Suddenly his eyes caught something more beautiful and his eyes gets fixed on that most beautiful scenario! He see  a girl who is washing her hairs from river 's water, her skin is glowing with cold water and she have a smile, shivering smile because of cold, her face is somewhat red because of cold and giving natural blush to her fairy skin! He admire her unknowingly forgetting for what he is here and what he is doing? And he start clicking her pictures admiring her divine beauty.

Suddenly she start going disturbing his view!

Sanskar : excuse me gulaaboo!
( seeing her in pink suit with pink blush on cheek)

Girl turns to see him! And looks at him weirdly  who put hand on his chest which starts beating fast by her one gaze on him.

Girl : what?

Sanskar : hayeeeeeee!! ( fall on ground) kitni pyaari awaz hai!!

Girl looks at him more weirdly!! And go from there!!

Sanskar : excuse me gulaabo!  ( seeing her went).

He rush toward her to catch her but she go in auto!!

Sanskar make sad pout seeing her disappeared!
He open his camera and see her pictures and smile!

Sanskar: gulaabo ( admiringly) God! Please let me meet her once more!

At Night!

Sanskar is admiring her pictures!

"Like really Sanskar, you fallen in love that too in one sight"

Sanskar : Haan nikhil! I fall in love, her one sight lost my heart! She was so angelic, so pure, her voice! ( putting hand on his chest) she created butterflies in me! I never felt like before!

Nikhil : ( laugh) arey wah! I thought love at first sight happens only in movies but! You fallen in love at first sight in real! Hmmm! But your love story was so short isn't? She said what? And disappeared!

Sanskar : if she is meant for me, we will again meet! ( dreamily).

Nikhil : and if she didn't meet then?

Sanskar : chup manhus! ( throw pillow on his face).

Nikhil make faces!!

Sanskar : now get lost in your room, I wanna have dream of my gulaabo!

Nikhil: arey! But how I will Sleep alone in this big villa? We will sleep together! ( coming in his blanket).

Sanskar : oyee! I will take dream of my gullabo, anything can happen to you, mind!

Nikhil understand and quickly go out! Sanskar chuckles and admire his gullabo 's picture hugging pillow.

Next Day!

Sanskar is buying something in super market!! He go on sunglasses shop and trying all shade in mirror!

His eyes fall on his gullabo again who is behind of him selecting a dupatta for herself putting dupppata on her shoulder! He put hand on his chest which again start beating fast seeing her.